Ukip. All discussion here please.

Anyone with a clue.

Immigration is not, by a long way, the biggest issue facing the UK today.

The economy, energy and transport are all bigger issues which need solving rather than the number of people who can work in the UK.

Does UKIP have answers to any of those issues? No. Their "policies" for people document just steps around those issues and says they'll do something, not what, or the consequences (with the exception of stopping HS2, which is idiocy in itself) of their plans.

All the proper parties (and I'm including the likes of the Greens and SNP) have plans and policies for those areas.

UKIP is just a really bad joke.

I'm sure that both are made worse by increasing the population, so tackling immigration would surely stop a bad situation getting even worse.

You were born in the wrong century, my poor retep, as I gather from the above that Edwardian or Victorian Britain would have suited you best :(

I suggest that you end the agony at the earliest possible opportunity, by moving to Australia (as a leftfield option, I hear China are doing a roaring trade in imperialism these days), to save yourself the hardship of experiencing further disappointment under the prospective tenure of UKIP :thumbsup:

Unlike you I have had no need to move to a different country, I stayed through thick and thin, without having to scrounge a living on the backs of wealthier countries.

Russell Brand 2 faced tosser who hit the big time

Please explain the 2 faced remark.

---------- Post added 10-12-2014 at 16:39 ----------

can you explain how freeloaders contribute positively to the uks economy??

Can you explain how immigration has made a positive net contribution to the economy since the open borders policy?!

I hear disgraced MP Neil Hamilton is likely to win the UKIP nomination for Basildon, following the suspension of Bird from the party.

Genius.

Do Basildon Bond still produce brown envelopes?

Please explain the 2 faced remark.

---------- Post added 10-12-2014 at 16:39 ----------

Can you explain how immigration has made a positive net contribution to the economy since the open borders policy?!

So you wouldn't have an issue with letting 20 million freeloaders into the country as long as there are enough hardworking immigrants to ensure that there is a positive net contribution to the economy.

Do Basildon Bond still produce brown envelopes?

Maybe that was how he secured his nomination?

Anyway, no UKIP supporter can complain about sleaze and corruption in the mainstream parties when they have 'the king of sleaze' representing them.

Unlike you I have had no need to move to a different country, I stayed through thick and thin, without having to scrounge a living on the backs of wealthier countries.

Countries like those in Africa which have the richest natural deposits upon which the West preys?

Who said anything about a need? :huh:

It's well known that travelling broadens the mind...you should try it sometime :D

Guest sibon
Don't mind at all sibon. It just appears they only have UKIP in their sights and leave the two main culprits alone!!!

They are all subjected to a high level of scrutiny at all times.

The only reason that you Kippers are whining now is because Farage is being held to the same standards as the other three main leaders. You lot did ask to be taken seriously, maybe you should be careful what you wish for.

The last time that this happened, it ended in tears. Just ask Nick Griffin.

So you wouldn't have an issue with letting 20 million freeloaders into the country as long as there are enough hardworking immigrants to ensure that there is a positive net contribution to the economy.
Hang on a minute, I thought you'd never heard of that one before?

I didn't claim that 29 millions Bulgarians and Romanians would be coming over on 1st January 2014 and I don't know anyone that did make that claim.
:huh:

Who said anything about a need? :huh:

It's well known that travelling broadens the mind...you should try it sometime :D

I don't think he's up to going abroad, it's full of foreigners. How would he cope?