Ukip. All discussion here please.

Come on then Gods of the forum let'shave some answers to the ukip running the country

How can a party even further to the right than the Lib Dems & Conservatives enact change? They are more establishment than the coalition and they are not pressing for any change other than withdrawal from the EU.

So, what is it they are promising to change?

Apart from the EU issue, I've always seen UKIP as being the party against change.

In an attempt to proof that your earlier misquote wasn't a misquote, the problem though is that the real quote didn't correspond to the misquote.

This is making less sense than the proposed UKIP budget.

It's quite clear what you wrote, and how you intended that to be interpreted. If you didn't mean that things are currently set up to advantage employers and immigrants and not British workers, please do explain what you meant by

For now they have a choice and a huge pool of potential workers and when you have an over supply of workers wages stay low or fall, good for employers, good for immigrants not so good for the British workers.

because as far as I can tell, that's exactly what you did say, regardless of how many times you deny it.

Or can you keep following the UKIP rule book (look under the "I just said something that sounds bad" heading) and continue to deny it with no explanation of what you actually meant...

---------- Post added 09-12-2014 at 16:32 ----------

Come on then Gods of the forum let'shave some answers to the ukip running the country

Isn't that UKIP's job - to provide the answers of them running the country?

Or is Farage now crowdsourcing his next manifesto? That would be taking populism in politics to the next level...

How can a party even further to the right than the Lib Dems & Conservatives enact change? They are more establishment than the coalition and they are not pressing for any change other than withdrawal from the EU.

So, what is it they are promising to change?

Don't know Max but they can't be any worse than them them that's in now

This is making less sense than the proposed UKIP budget.

It's quite clear what you wrote, and how you intended that to be interpreted. If you didn't mean that things are currently set up to advantage employers and immigrants and not British workers, please do explain what you meant by

because as far as I can tell, that's exactly what you did say, regardless of how many times you deny it.

Or can you keep following the UKIP rule book (look under the "I just said something that sounds bad" heading) and continue to deny it with no explanation of what you actually meant...

---------- Post added 09-12-2014 at 16:32 ----------

Isn't that UKIP's job - to provide the answers of them running the country?

Or is Farage now crowdsourcing his next manifesto? That would be taking populism in politics to the next level...

What I said is what I meant, it didn't mean anything other than what was said, there is little I can do about it if you choose to interpret it differently to what was said, so I will leave you with your imagination.

I dunno, if their plans for the economy at the last general election had been implemented there's a good chance the country would have gone bankrupt and in a worse state than Greece or Spain, and without the rest of the EU to help prop us up.

I'd say that's worse than what we've currently got.

Luckily / unfortunately (depending on your views of UKIP), they seem to have bought a pocket calculator this time round so their sums aren't anywhere near as outrageously wrong.

---------- Post added 09-12-2014 at 16:43 ----------

What I said is what I meant, it didn't mean anything other than what was said, there is little I can do about it if you choose to interpret it differently to what was said, so I will leave you with your imagination.

So you can't explain why you aren't saying the rules are set up to advantage employers, immigrants and not employees?

To be fair, I suppose that would be difficult after saying "For now they have a choice and a huge pool of potential workers and when you have an over supply of workers wages stay low or fall, good for employers, good for immigrants not so good for the British workers.".

:hihi:

Look at some of the failing countries around the world and look at our country, one of the richest. Then ask again if any government could do worse than the current bunch.

So, if you're planning on voting for them what is it that particularly appeals to you in their manifesto?

So, if you're planning on voting for them what is it that particularly appeals to you in their manifesto?

To cap immigration and sort out the free loaders!

Guest sibon

What are they going to do to Boots, Amazon and Starbucks?

I've seen nothing about that in their literature.

Yes I do :rant:

You realise that's not going to happen though don't you?

It's not even on the cards - at best theyll cause a few upsets, maybe a few surprise second places.

They will have done well if they can get 5 mps - even that isn't likely.

Free loaders that have made a positive contribution to the economy???

Tell you who the real free loaders are? Facebook, Google, Amazon, Starbucks! They're the real foreigners coming to our country and stealing from us.

On another note. Can't wait to see UKIP's leader torn to spreads by an ex drug addict comedian on tomorrow's question time! :hihi: