Ukip. All discussion here please.

Err, What I said is different to what you claimed was said, so I can now assume that no one actually said that employment rules are currently set up to deliberately advantage employers and immigrants at the expense of British workers.

"I didn't say that!"

"I've been misquoted!"

"I've been misunderstood!"

Shall we just skip to the bit where you blame the EU?

But claiming that 29 millions Bulgarians and Romanians would be coming over on 1st January 2014, when it was very clear that the majority wouldn't, was not scaremongering?

And when the original estimate of eastern Europeans relocating to the UK was 15,000, given out when Labour was in power?

"I didn't say that!"

"I've been misquoted!"

"I've been misunderstood!"

Shall we just skip to the bit where you blame the EU?

Why would I blame the EU when it was you doing the misquoting?

Why would I blame the EU when it was you doing the misquoting?

I've not misquoted you, I posted your exact post, with a link to the original. Anyone can see it's exactly what you said.

As to why you'd blame the EU, well isn't that what all you UKIP lot do whenever you get caught out? That or wait for Farage to come rescue you, which is rather unlikely in this case.

And when the original estimate of eastern Europeans relocating to the UK was 15,000, given out when Labour was in power?
Quite clearly it wasn't scaremongering :roll:

Regardless of whether you care to back that up with a source or not, anyone with two grey cells to rub together, never mind even some very basic knowledge about economic immigration, would know that to be a gross underestimation: there had been significantly more than that annually from the rest of the EU for years before the EE States' accession. Anybody who 'bought' these figures from Labour deserved to get ridden for all they were worth.

I've not misquoted you, I posted your exact post, with a link to the original. Anyone can see it's exactly what you said.

As to why you'd blame the EU, well isn't that what all you UKIP lot do whenever you get caught out? That or wait for Farage to come rescue you, which is rather unlikely in this case.

In an attempt to prove that your earlier misquote wasn't a misquote, the problem though is that the real quote didn't correspond to the misquote.

Edited by tasha1

Not taking sides here can't you all stop bitching and get on with ukip they will get in like it or not its time for a change

Not taking sides here can't you all stop bitching and get on with ukip they will get in like it or not its time for a change

Do you really believe that UKIP will win the election?

"Not taking sides" - how generous of you...

"they will get in like it or not" - oh :(

If UKIP get a working majority at the next general election, I will gladly eat Nigel Farage's hat and apologise to all of you.

And then leave in the first available taxi from the asylum.

Do you really believe that UKIP will win the election?

Yes I do :rant:

Yes I do :rant:

If I remember correctly, a party needs 326 MPs to win an election.

How many MPs have UKIP got now, and do you really believe that they'll win enough at the next election?

How can a party even further to the right than the Lib Dems & Conservatives enact change? They are more establishment than the coalition and they are not pressing for any change other than withdrawal from the EU.

So, what is it they are promising to change?