Ukip. All discussion here please.

How are they poorer?.............show facts.

---------- Post added 07-12-2014 at 21:08 ----------

How are the wages going to go up if UK born workers take the jobs?............By magic?...........the same wages topped up by government paid to foreigners and being a drain will be exactly the same wages paid to UK workers taking those jobs and being topped up by the government.

If one new job is created and someone from abroad comes to the UK to do the job, its means we still one one person unemployed that wouldn't be unemployed if they got the job and we now also have to top up the wage of the foreign worker, as well as provide housing and public services. From a purely economic point of few it is much better for the UK to employ a British unemployed person than to bring in and employer a foreign worker.

From a purely economic point of few it is much better for the UK to employ a British unemployed person than to bring in and employer a foreign worker.

Immigration is rising but unemployment is falling. It is naïve and simplistic to argue that the number of jobs available is determined mainly or primarily by immigration.

If one new job is created and someone from abroad comes to the UK to do the job, its means we still one one person unemployed that wouldn't be unemployed if they got the job and we now also have to top up the wage of the foreign worker, as well as provide housing and public services. From a purely economic point of few it is much better for the UK to employ a British unemployed person than to bring in and employer a foreign worker.

The UK doesn't do the employing...........employers do.Who is going to dictate to employers who they employ?............are you going to tell an employer who they can pick and choose from?..........what about service and a job well done.......are you saying to an employer that they should employ a UK worker instead of an immigrant if the employer in their view thinks that the immigrant is a better worker and will be better for their business?..........why would an employer employ a UK worker for the sake of it being someone from the UK if they are not going to enhance their business?

---------- Post added 07-12-2014 at 21:33 ----------

Lower wages more demand for dwindling public services. Don't ask me ask the Asians in Page Hall.

So are you saying that an immigrant who has been here for years and has a business like a restaurant,cafe or take away and employs a hard working new immigrant on minimum wage,who does a good job,provides good service and attracts new custom or even keeps existing custom and helps raise profit for that business is getting poorer?

Their business is being made better by that person,it's growing their business and making them richer,not poorer.

The UK doesn't do the employing...........employers do.Who is going to dictate to employers who they employ?............are you going to tell an employer who they can pick and choose from?..........what about service and a job well done.......are you saying to an employer that they should employ a UK worker instead of an immigrant if the employer in their view thinks that the immigrant is a better worker and will be better for their business?..........why would an employer employ a UK worker for the sake of it being someone from the UK if they are not going to enhance their business?

I simply answered your point, moving the goal posts doesn't change anything, and business would either employ an unemployed British worker or employ no one if immigration was stopped or cut back. For now they have a choice and a huge pool of potential workers and when you have an over supply of workers wages stay low or fall, good for employers, good for immigrants not so good for the British workers.

I simply answered your point, moving the goal posts doesn't change anything, and business would either employ an unemployed British worker or employ no one if immigration was stopped or cut back. For now they have a choice and a huge pool of potential workers and when you have an over supply of workers wages stay low or fall, good for employers, good for immigrants not so good for the British workers.

It's not moving the goalposts,it's an answer to continuous posts attempting to demonise immigrants.

It's not moving the goalposts,it's an answer to continuous posts attempting to demonise immigrants.

I'm sorry you feel that way, all I did was answer the question that you asked, Its very basic economics, increasing the supply for workers restrains wages, employing an immigrant in a low wage job instead of someone that is already here but unemployed means that the UK's benefits bill increases.

I'm sorry you feel that way, all I did was answer the question that you asked, Its very basic economics, increasing the supply for workers restrains wages, employing an immigrant in a low wage job instead of someone that is already here but unemployed means that the UK's benefits bill increases.

Then when the UK leaves the EU,as I sincerely hope it will do,the UK will have the chance to put the theory into action.

---------- Post added 07-12-2014 at 22:01 ----------

For chuff's sake don't give them any more ideas.

On another planet Farage blames immigration for traffic jam on the M4;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage/11278440/Nigel-Farage-blames-immigration-after-missing-Ukip-reception.html

29 millions of Romanians and Bulgarians on M4.

Are you seriously comparing someone who's been accused of being a Jihadist with someone who's parent has lost their job? Remember the context of the post involved a little discussion about deporting immigrants and their British children if they didn't have e a job.

I was answering your post, didn't see any reference to a job in your post,

nice try at spinning.

I was answering your post, didn't see any reference to a job in your post,

nice try at spinning.

I wasn't asking you any questions, I was asking a poster who was talking about deporting immigrants who's lost their jobs. This isn't complicated or difficult so I really fail to see why you're getting yourself into such a tangle.

Anyone who cares to look back can see I'm right, but you choose to ignore this and make yourself look foolish by claiming that I'm 'spinning'.

Carry on making yourself look silly though, it is amusing.

I wasn't asking you any questions, I was asking a poster who was talking about deporting immigrants who's lost their jobs. This isn't complicated or difficult so I really fail to see why you're getting yourself into such a tangle.

Anyone who cares to look back can see I'm right, but you choose to ignore this and make yourself look foolish by claiming that I'm 'spinning'.

Carry on making yourself look silly though, it is amusing.

Not half as amusing as you grasping straws.

For now they have a choice and a huge pool of potential workers and when you have an over supply of workers wages stay low or fall, good for employers, good for immigrants not so good for the British workers.

I know what will make Britain great again - scare all the employers onto the continent.

Todays papers THANK YOU ENGLAND £60.000 POUND IN BENEFITS for kids still in abroad :help: come on then answer that !:confused: