Ukip. All discussion here please.

Equally, UKIP could self-implode again, just like all the other anti-EU parties do on a regular basis.

That's not going to happen. There are very few circumstances that would stop, those already UKIP supporters, from voting for them. Nothing will stop me.

Nigel's in-laws failed to do it. I doubt he will.

He's already done it.

There has been a massive change in the usual Westminster toads...

I heard a Labour politician say today... we he sees England flags flying from someones house he feels they are celebrating their identity...

Yeah right, course you do mate...

:hihi:

Nothing will stop me.

We know. Farage could be admit to being a practising satanist who's actually trying to return the country to the dark ages and will accept every vote as a donation of a soul and you'd just write it off as a press nonsense because it doesn't fit in with your blinkered view of the world, that or you'd start attacking the other parties for not being satanists when that's obviously the future. :hihi:

Do you really believe that UKIP will win the election?

Yes I do and as I said its a free country let's have a change give them a chance and if it goes pear shaped I will admit It was a mistake nobody's perfect

He's already done it.

There has been a massive change in the usual Westminster toads...

I heard a Labour politician say today... we he sees England flags flying from someones house he feels they are celebrating their identity...

Yeah right, course you do mate...

:hihi:

Give us a quote then?

Give us a quote then?

Google it... Milliband said similar.

Yes I do

So you think all the polls are lying when they say UKIP has at best half the levels of support of Labour? And you think all the analysts are wrong when they say first-past-the-post favours the two big parties? And you think Farage is lying when he says he wants to be the kingmaker rather than saying he will win outright?

Yes I do and as I said its a free country let's have a change give them a chance and if it goes pear shaped I will admit It was a mistake nobody's perfect

What has the UK being a free country got to do with UKIP gaining enough votes to win the election?

The only thing that has stopped them in the past has been lack of support, and do you know what, it'll be lack of support that'll stop them winning the next election, not the UK not being a free country.

What has the UK being a free country got to do with UKIP gaining enough votes to win the election?

The only thing that has stopped them in the past has been lack of support, and do you know what, it'll be lack of support that'll stop them winning the next election, not the UK not being a free country.

Even if they don't they have changed the course of British politics... I reckon they'll get 100 seats though...

Guest sibon
Even if they don't they have changed the course of British politics... I reckon they'll get 100 seats though...

I don't think that they will get into double figures, personally. Have a look back at the SDP for an explanation of why I think that.

It is certainly going to be an interesting election though. And the post election jockeying for position will be even more interesting.