Ukip. All discussion here please.

It is time for a change, we have two tory parties Conservatives and new labour both of them doing no good, long live UKIP.

A change?? Are you for real What change do you expect to happen.

Leader: Farage -

a private school ex city trading toff with his immigrant wife. Already he has twice wriggled the system to get his wife on the Gravy Train and even found a loophole to enable her to continue to work with his MEP mate despite the EU rule changes.

Deputy: Hamilton -

A disgraced tory MP found guilty in the cash for questions scandal. A serial litigant who never accepted or even apologised for his actions.

MEPs: Helmer, Etherige and Atkinson -

Disgraced tory MPs one posing with a Gollywog and who has stated to a youth seminar that Hilter was a “magnetic and forceful” performer. The second a ex executive, cambridge educated former Tory who has tried to keep expenses hidden, opposed gay marriage, showed support for "gay conversion therapy" and supported stances on reduced prison sentences for rape. Finally we have the bullock Atkinson, failed tory candidate who has since gone on as aligning her views to the BNP, swearing in front of the media at protesters and calling a mixed race constituent "a ting-tong from somewhere"

and last but not least we have the two recently elected members. huge big massive shiny members.

Carswell -

The man who wants to scrap the NHS, opposes gay marriage, wants to repeal laws which prevent employers from dismissing staff employees without following legal disciplinary procedures and rules affording part-time workers the same rights as full-time employees, expenses cheat caught second home flipping and claimed the biggest amounts for any Essex MP

Reckless -

Cambridge grad, former tory Central Office, ex Magic Circle firm lawyer who lets not forget this gem was quoted as saying... "did not feel it was appropriate to take part in the vote because of the amount he had drunk"

That's what you want is it. That's the CHANGE?

A graveyard for failed and disgraced ex tories.

Change? My backside.

A change?? Are you for real What change do you expect to happen.

Leader: Farage -

a private school ex city trading toff with his immigrant wife. Already he has twice wriggled the system to get his wife on the Gravy Train and even found a loophole to enable her to continue to work with his MEP mate despite the EU rule changes.

Deputy: Hamilton -

A disgraced tory MP found guilty in the cash for questions scandal. A serial litigant who never accepted or even apologised for his actions.

MEPs: Helmer, Etherige and Atkinson -

Disgraced tory MPs one posing with a Gollywog and who has stated to a youth seminar that Hilter was a “magnetic and forceful” performer. The second a ex executive, cambridge educated former Tory who has tried to keep expenses hidden, opposed gay marriage, showed support for "gay conversion therapy" and supported stances on reduced prison sentences for rape. Finally we have the bullock Atkinson, failed tory candidate who has since gone on as aligning her views to the BNP, swearing in front of the media at protesters and calling a mixed race constituent "a ting-tong from somewhere"

and last but not least we have the two recently elected members. huge big massive shiny members.

Carswell -

The man who wants to scrap the NHS, opposes gay marriage, wants to repeal laws which prevent employers from dismissing staff employees without following legal disciplinary procedures and rules affording part-time workers the same rights as full-time employees, expenses cheat caught second home flipping and claimed the biggest amounts for any Essex MP

Reckless -

Cambridge grad, former tory Central Office, ex Magic Circle firm lawyer who lets not forget this gem was quoted as saying... "did not feel it was appropriate to take part in the vote because of the amount he had drunk"

That's what you want is it. That's the CHANGE?

A graveyard for failed and disgraced ex tories.

Change? My backside.

Bloody good post ECCOnoob.

The winds of change have started to ruffle a few feathers.... the hurricane will come and blow the detractors away ... God bless Nigel Farage :)

---------- Post added 21-11-2014 at 20:59 ----------

Bloody good post ECCOnoob.

Did you read it. I usually just skim Liberal waffle....

The winds of change have started to ruffle a few feathers.... the hurricane will come and blow the detractors away ... God bless Nigel Farage :)

---------- Post added 21-11-2014 at 20:59 ----------

Did you read it. I usually just skim Liberal waffle....

It will take you a minute or so to read if you take off your blinkers.

This morning I listened to Nigel being questioned on the Today programme.

As I life long Labour voter I deserted the fold last election because of Bliar and the Iraq fiasco.

I am now sick of the the two(no 3) wishy washy so called leaders of the main parties and their policies, or lack of, .

(Anyone tell me what Labour's policies are?

Anyway back to NF.

He actually answered all the questions without prevarication or waffling.

Unlike many of the other snide MPs he actually answered the questions without going into a long speech which had b all to to with the subject.

I am serious considering voting for him personally in May.

Edited by davyboy
I nearly forgot a '.I would have had the grammar police after me!

I am serious considering voting for him personally in May.

How else could you vote for him? :confused:

How else could you vote for him? :confused:

Perhaps I didn't put it clearly but he will be on the ballot paper and I will vote for HIM personally not just his party.

I didn't mean ME personally.

ive come to the conclusion you just talk bolax
I've come to the conclusion that I might as well stop feeding debating jam to the pigs in here, as it's about as useful as peeing in a violin to try and get a tune out.

You deserve everything that's coming to you with voting UKIP, and don't say you weren't warned if and when it should come to pass: be careful what you wish for, you might just get it :)

Edited by L00b

I've come to the conclusion that I might as well stop feeding debating jam to the pigs in here, as it's about as useful as peeing in a violin to try and get a tune out.

You deserve everything that's coming to you with voting UKIP, and don't say you weren't warned if and when it should come to pass: be careful what you wish for, you might just get it :)

Nobody believes that any more.

Its time for a change ukip cant do any worse than the last bunch of idiots who ran the country over the years !

UKIP will need to abandon the policy of completely privatising the health service before they will ever become serious contenders for office.

UKIP will need to abandon the policy of completely privatising the health service before they will ever become serious contenders for office.

Can you tell us where this policy is,

"Trade deal

UKIP's heart is in European withdrawal and immigration policy more than anything.

In negotiation with another party, health is unlikely to be a big issue. Still, what does UKIP think?

UKIP, like Labour, opposes the inclusion of health services in a trade deal between the European Union and the US.

Fighting the inclusion of the NHS in the deal - the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (known as TTIP) - also puts UKIP in the company of Unite, the trade union.

UKIP's objections to TTIP echo those of Labour and Unite.

Private funding

UKIP also opposes the Private Finance Initiative (PFI), a financial process that has been used since the 1990s by the Treasury to build, run and manage some hospital buildings.

The idea of PFI is that the Treasury will, in effect, commission a private company to build and run a facility for, say, 40 years.

If something goes wrong with it, say, 10 years in, the same private company has to pay to fix it. The risk should stay with the contractors who built the thing.

It is now widely accepted that PFI has not worked as was hoped.

The Treasury acknowledges that private companies, in practice, take on too little risk to make the price worthwhile.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-29660717

You made that up. UKIP voted with Labour yesterday against Tory plans re the NHS.