Ukip. All discussion here please.

UKIP 1/100 to win. :) Who'd have thought it... Labour obliterated..

David Cameron obliterated, he makes Brown look half decent.

David Cameron obliterated, he makes Brown look half decent.

I wish the Labour Party would come back to their true home and stop all this nonsense... They look weak and hypocritical..

They are now presenting an immigration policy that would have had them in uproar a few years ago. They just chase votes.

I wish they would have just said we think immigration is great for the country and we'll continue encouraging it.

I'd disagree with that sentiment but would respect them for standing by their principles.

If there was a poll tomorrow that showed 66% of the country wanted to come out of the EU they'd start to soften there approach to the usual dogmatic EU fluff.

A man of the people. :hihi:

He's still got his 'Coal not Dole' badge on his Barbour though.:D

He's still got his 'Coal not Dole' badge on his Barbour though.:D

Amongst his supporters Nigel Farage is the most popular leader of all the parties. He's the most significant politician since Thatcher (who I hated)...

Amongst his supporters Nigel Farage is the most popular leader of all the parties. He's the most significant politician since Thatcher (who I hated)...

I remember my grandfather saying the Jerry's said the same sort of thing about a bloke called Adolf.

:hihi::hihi:

Amongst the supporters of the monster raving loony party Alan Hope is the most popular leader of all the parties. They also came up with several more sane policies than UKIP at the last election...

Is this the same media who constantly promote UKIP to the exclusion of many other parties who have the same or higher levels of democratic representation? Is this the same media who whenever there's a story about Europe or immigration that fall over themselves to get farage on to rant about his normal pet ideologies rather than anyone who actually knows anything about the subject in question.

UKIP gets no where near the level of criticism and analysis the mainstream parties get from the mainstream media. People who think they're being attacked because the media are filming them saying one thing, only to then deny that they said it are deluding themselves or deliberately misrepresenting the situation.

UKIP are now a mainstream party and I reckon they might be around for an election or 2 although I can see another scandal appearing in the not too distant future. The problem is that the quality of Candidates isn't good enough (for me it is I can't see a problem with speaking your mind) they're not media savvy enough

I remember my grandfather saying the Jerry's said the same sort of thing about a bloke called Adolf.

:hihi::hihi:

Amongst the supporters of the monster raving loony party Alan Hope is the most popular leader of all the parties. They also came up with several more sane policies than UKIP at the last election...

All three of the main parties... well 2.5... Lib Dems are done... have varying opinions about their leaders...

Change is coming... at last a party of the people... :D

Change is coming... at last a party of the people... :D

If you think Farage is "of the people" then you're kidding yourself.

Party for the lowest common denominator more like...

UKIP are now a mainstream party and I reckon they might be around for an election or 2 although I can see another scandal appearing in the not too distant future. The problem is that the quality of Candidates isn't good enough (for me it is I can't see a problem with speaking your mind) they're not media savvy enough

If UKIP are a "mainstream party" then so are all these:

Democratic Unionist

Scottish National

Sinn Fein

Plaid Cymru

Social Democratic & Labour Party

Alliance

Green

Respect

All of whom have MORE or the same number of MPs as UKIP. Funny how smug smiley Farage gets all the media attention but the others dont. Maybe he is simply more entertainment value.

The day they actually make a difference and bring in a credible policy that does not include the words "IMMIGRATION" or "EUROPE" I might actually start to take them seriously

So how did Rochester go despite all the negative media?

I saw the clown's speech it was hilarious ... If you believe in low taxes. How come nobody is allowed to ask questions like if you lower taxes how are you going to reduce the deficit and national debt?