Ukip. All discussion here please.

That isn't what they showed on the news.

You really shouldn't trust the news.

That's just what the establishment want you to think:rolleyes:

You really shouldn't trust the news.

That's just what the establishment want you to think:rolleyes:

I trust a video more than I trust print. :)

In the scheme of things a failed carnival is nothing to worry about, what we should be concerned about and discussing are figures like these:

http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-paper/6.1

Regards

Doom

thats it hide your head in the sand while everything falls apart around you and change the subject :hihi:

In the scheme of things a failed carnival is nothing to worry about, what we should be concerned about and discussing are figures like these:

http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-paper/6.1

Regards

Doom

You see, you should be worried. When honest, decent folk walk out on your party on principle, it should act as a wake up call for you.

Maybe 65% of the UK electorate find UKIP abhorrent. Maybe you should think about why that is.

I don't hold out any great hope though, because you have proven yourself to be largely unthinking when it comes to your voting decisions.

thats it hide your head in the sand while everything falls apart around you and change the subject :hihi:

The issue I have is that the message that was in the spotlight, is now being overshadowed by matters I consider to be of far less importance.

Regards

Doom

Edited by Doom

65% of people won't vote UKIP this week.

What's the figure for the LibDems?

Regards

Doom

What's the figure for the LibDems?

Regards

Doom

I don't care.

This is the UKIP thread. Please stay on topic.

The bottom line is people aren't satisfied with what this government, or the last one, has done to tackle EU interference re immigration and law making.
What do you call the HRT, then? Only an example, there's more. But let's go one at a time.

Problem is, it doesn't make for catchy slogans. It needs a bit of thinking to understand what it is and how it works. And so, how and why claiming that EU migrants get benefits at the drop of a hat is a malicious misrepresentation.

And whilst we appreciate having a top denominator like yourself taking the time to keep explaining to low denominators like me how misinformed we are, it just doesn't seem to be working.
I'm not after instant results, fighting obscurantism and remedying ignorance has always been a long haul job.

And you can drop the self-flagellation strawman, it gets tedious quick.

i'd still like our government to tell the EU to shove human rights and introduce selective immigration. And until the main parties offer that, my vote will sit with UKIP.
Re. selective immigration, my semi-educated guess is there is not long to wait now.

Re. human rights, you can't be meaning that. Or are being tunnel-visioned. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Edited by L00b

They are the only party that can realistically offer an in-out referendum.

UKIP certainly can't.

That's true, but do you honestly think that the Tories will honour their promise?

'After negotiation' is a very nebulous phrase that can mean anything and take as long as they want it to.

'A simple in out vote' can also be made to mean what they want it to with enough spin and play on words.

So we do vote out - think they will feel duty bound to honour our wishes and leave the EU? I don't. And there's no time limit imposed on them, it could be 'we'll leave sometime in the next 25 years, - when the time is right' etc, etc, etc. You've watched enough episodes of 'Yes Minister.' You know how it's done.

Never trust a Tory.

And in the interest of balance, is it just me that thinks the desperation on Nick Clegg's face is because now his Lib Dem future has gone down the toilet, he's simply desperate for a job in the EU?

Otherwise he might have to work for a living...

And Labour is adamant we never get to vote at all, even though the EU is a completely different beast from the one we signed up for in the 70s.

If there are enough Ukip votes it should frighten all the parties sufficiently to make them realise they can't just ignore the electorate. It will indeed 'cause an earthquake in British politics.'

Edited by Anna B

You see, you should be worried. When honest, decent folk walk out on your party on principle, it should act as a wake up call for you.

Maybe 65% of the UK electorate find UKIP abhorrent. Maybe you should think about why that is.

I don't hold out any great hope though, because you have proven yourself to be largely unthinking when it comes to your voting decisions.

Maybe 65% of the electorate would vote for them, agree with some of their policies, but

A can't be bothered to vote

B realise that a vote for ukip in the general election at least would be a complete waste and the only chance of a referendum is a Tory vote.

C sorry about the immigration thing - labour completely screwed that up deliberately for the uk. Its too late. Our culture has now changed and short of repatriation, which is of the whole unacceptable, it has changed for good for our children.

I don't care.

This is the UKIP thread. Please stay on topic.

The figure of 65% is meaningless then, because it needs to be taken in context against the other parties.

If 70% won't vote for the LibDems, maybe that means they're considered abhorrent by the electorate due to their lies on tuition fees.

If 70% won't vote for Labour, maybe the same is true of them due to the illegal war.

It's a silly point you've tried to make.

Regards

Doom