Ukip. All discussion here please.

They realised what a mess they'd got themselves into. Not good for anyone's image supporting UKIP!

There are plenty of loonies ready to earl abuse at anyone seen to be associated with UKIP, so it is understandable that some people wouldn't want to be associated with them out of fear of reprisals.

Its how dictators keep power, they threaten and squash their opposition.

.......Not really:hihi:

well theyre really trying lol, even tho its all utter cowsflop, theyre certainly dedicated to trying to put a positive spin on everything ukip

What do you intend to do?

Please be specific.

getting out of the EU and stopping immigration seems to always be the first ideas that pop out of their minds lol

maybe banning the burka too?

nope

not one of my quotes from the link i gave backs up what you just said, strange really

gotta hand it to ya, you really are a spin extraordinaire

No they didn't, they continued to play after being told the event was a UKIP event, it would have also been clear it was a UKIP event because of the people with UKIP placards. I can only say what I saw on the news.

Can black people not be racist?

I guess that some of Nigel Forage's friends are black too:rolleyes:

Are you suggesting the local black UKIP candidate is racist, and to other black people too?

What do you expect UKIP to do about any of those things?

They are impotent. Waste your vote if you like.

If you really want to force change in our European membership you need to vote Tory. Much as it pains me to say it.

No, the Tories negotiation hand is weak because there is no ultimatum to compel reform. The fact that they have done sod all in 4 years (the open door policy got worse in January) and no reforms are pending proves the case.

No they didn't, they continued to play after being told the event was a UKIP event, it would have also been clear it was a UKIP event because of the people with UKIP placards. I can only say what I saw on the news.

what i gather from the link i posted

band are booked for a shop opening

band arrive and find out its a ukip "gig" so pack up

but actually play for the protestors? thats what one of the quotes i pulled out seems to imply

not like what you tried spinning and packed up because of the protestors, they were peeved because A: it was ukip and B: they were lied to when booked

Edited by melthebell

No, the Tories negotiation hand is weak because there is no ultimatum to compel reform. The fact that they have done sod all in 4 years (the open door policy got worse in January) and no reforms are pending proves the case.

They are the only party that can realistically offer an in-out referendum.

UKIP certainly can't.

getting out of the EU and stopping immigration seems to always be the first ideas that pop out of their minds lol

maybe banning the burka too?

Stop SCC funding quangos like Migration Yorkshire who then lobby SCC to take in and settle the Roma for a start.

what i gather from the link i posted

band are booked for a shop opening

band arrive and find out its a ukip "gig" so pack up

but actually play for the protestors? thats what one of the quotes i pulled out seems to imply

That isn't what they showed on the news.

Are you suggesting the local black UKIP candidate is racist, and to other black people too?

Have you ever seen black people being racist to other black people?

I was suggesting exactly what I wrote. I thought that I was particularly clear.

Is English your first language?

That isn't what they showed on the news.

well thats what was pulled from the link i posted that was on bbcs NEWS site, so unless what they say and what they show is different :suspect:

i wasnt there in person so can only go on what i see and hear, feel free to post any links to sources that show your spin on it