The Green Party. All discussion here please

Yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

Then you are being disingenuous.

How do propose to turn sand (and others more recently) into relevant crystalline forms, then turn that into PV cells using solar energy alone?

And I've focused on the cells alone here, not all the paraphernalia required to make a functional array for constituting a panel, never mind the further panel sub-assemblies (wiring, frame, glass substrate <etc.>)How do you make all that using solar energy alone?

And we haven't touched upon the respective sunlight-to-electricity conversion ratio of different types of cells and arrays, nor the respective useful life of such different types of panel, both of which are fundamental aspects of calculating how green/'carbon-neutral' a solar PV panel is.

Well done, trolled me again I see.

Then you are being disingenuous.

How do propose to turn sand (and others more recently) into relevant crystalline forms, then turn that into PV cells using solar energy alone?

And I've focused on the cells alone here, not all the paraphernalia required to make a functional array for constituting a panel, never mind the further panel sub-assemblies (wiring, frame, glass substrate <etc.>)How do you make all that using solar energy alone?

And we haven't touched upon the respective sunlight-to-electricity conversion ratio of different types of cells and arrays, nor the respective useful life of such different types of panel, both of which are fundamental aspects of calculating how green/'carbon-neutral' a solar PV panel is.

Well done, trolled me again I see.

Other than electricity what other forms of energy do you think are needed?

Other than electricity what other forms of energy do you think are needed?
You have some outstanding answers to provide, so please do that, then I'll answer yours. That's how debate works.

You have some outstanding answers to provide, so please do that, then I'll answer yours. That's how debate works.

You are the one that appears to be making the claim that a solar panel manufacturer can't power their plant using solar power.

5 posts now, more than the votes theyll recieve

Check the results. Doubled their seats. Better result than UKIP's!!

Greens look to have done alright. Momentum slowly increasing.

Regarding fracking, this shows you the water contamination part

Do you want to be drinking this stuff? Contamination of our water supply, all because they want free money.

Regarding fracking, this shows you the water contamination part

Do you want to be drinking this stuff? Contamination of our water supply, all because they want free money.

Quite a few in the US have wells - and wells are often dug into layers containing natural gas deposits; it's why most have vents installed to prevent the gas coming through their taps.

It's unlikely the gas coming out of the taps in the video has anything to do with fracking(fracking takes place miles below ground. Wells are nowhere near as deep).

Greens look to have done alright. Momentum slowly increasing.

If you listen to the BBC that is lol

The Greens appear to support a Citizens' Income in place of most means tested benefits. It seems to makes sense to me. For instance, it would stop cohabiting/married couples from being penalised for living together, as happens with the current means tested system. It would benefit workers on low wages and encourage people back to work without fear of being worse off. It would also help pensioners who although they saved for their retirement are no better off than if they were getting pension credit.

I wonder what the argument against it will be.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2014/08/citizens-income-71-week-person-would-make-britain-fairer

The Greens appear to support a Citizens' Income in place of most means tested benefits. It seems to makes sense to me. For instance, it would stop cohabiting/married couples from being penalised for living together, as happens with the current means tested system. It would benefit workers on low wages and encourage people back to work without fear of being worse off. It would also help pensioners who although they saved for their retirement are no better off than if they were getting pension credit.

I wonder what the argument against it will be.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2014/08/citizens-income-71-week-person-would-make-britain-fairer

Is this as well as my salary? If so I'm all for it... :D