The Green Party. All discussion here please

You say that but.... there are more posts on here than Lib Lab con put together. In fact there are no posts on the other three.

Ukip in the lead so far

:hihi::hihi: looks like a battle between the greens and UKIP:hihi: pack up your tents and tree hugging outfits now boys and girls

Why, what's happened in Brighton?

I think the residents have about fotty different bins for waste! Thanks to the greeny lettuce lickas.

Keep getting harassed by some beardy bloke canvassing for the Greens outside Spar at Broomhill. There's no way on earth I'd vote for them, they'd be a disaster if they ever got into power. They've already made a mess of Brighton.

That's a bit of a trek to do your shopping all the way from Chesterfield. I don't mind the Green Party, seem like a decent bunch of folk who care about the environment and their fellow human beings.

the greens are bigger in the EU. that's why everyone in the UK pays £200 per year extra on their fuel bills. i'm all for greening up the planet, but not if it means my elderly relatives dying of hypothermia because they cannot afford to put the heating on.

they should put green issues to the fore when there is a booming economy.

I think the residents have about fotty different bins for waste! Thanks to the greeny lettuce lickas.

Thats what you get for voting for the Hippie`s.

i'm all for greening up the planet, but not if it means my elderly relatives dying of hypothermia......

Because environmental protection automatically leads to hypothermia. Why don't you stick to blaming prostitution for flooding.

How's your popularity in Burngreave by they way? I'm surprised you've got time to post on here with your victory speech to write.

Because environmental protection automatically leads to hypothermia. Why don't you stick to blaming prostitution for flooding.

How's your popularity in Burngreave by they way? I'm surprised you've got time to post on here with your victory speech to write.

we're lucky in Central, no UKIP candidate. Can't imagine many people here stupid enough to vote for em.

When i saw the thread title i thought it was Bruce Banners birthday or something. To say im disappointed is a bit of an understatement.

"don't make me angry, you wouldn't like it when I'm angry"

"I don't like you now!"

I think I'll give them my vote, I have no interest in the rest of them.

Its interesting to see the Greens saying they'll ban fracking, regardless of whether its safe or not, or if there's any evidence showing it in can be done without pollution.

Its quite amusing that the Green party leader has been doing photo ops at an anti-frack site in Cheshire, despite the fact that its not a planned or even experimental fracking site!

Its interesting to see the Greens saying they'll ban fracking, regardless of whether its safe or not, or if there's any evidence showing it in can be done without pollution.

Its quite amusing that the Green party leader has been doing photo ops at an anti-frack site in Cheshire, despite the fact that its not a planned or even experimental fracking site!

... just out of curiosity, I wonder how many people know who the Green party leader is? :huh:

(Yep - I had to Google it too! :))

I heard a lot of things about water contamination in the states, but that could have been propaganda. They love making money from stolen oil.

It's entirely consistent with their policy to reduce reliance on fossil fuels. Super simple ;)

---------- Post added 20-05-2014 at 13:35 ----------

I heard a lot of things about water contamination in the states, but that could have been propaganda. They love making money from stolen oil.

There is a poster on here called Nagel who works in the drilling industry. His/her opinion (which I respect) is that the USA is not generally the best example if you are looking for positive evidence for fracking.