The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

Just now, banjodeano said:

and again, you answer a question with a question...

what did she tweet that was antisemitic???, criticism of Israel is not antisemitic

No. I answered your question and asked you a different one.

Would you care to answer it?

1 minute ago, Pettytom said:

No. I answered your question and asked you a different one.

Would you care to answer it?

making claims against Israel is not anti semitic, do you think it is?? you have already said Not necessarily......so which is it, Yes or NO..?

making claims against Israel is not anti semitic, do you think it is?? you have already said Not necessarily......so which is it, Yes or NO..?

I asked you whether making false claims which single out Israel unfairly, is anti-Semitic.

I’m looking for your view, of course. I already know what most of the world think.

Just now, Pettytom said:

I asked you whether making false claims which single out Israel unfairly, is anti-Semitic.

I’m looking for your view, of course. I already know what most of the world think.

Of course it is not, now please answer my question....

is making any criticism  of Israel anti semitic, do you think it is?? come on Tom, yes or no?

so what did RLB tweet that was antisemitic?

The problem with a lot of antisemites is that they don't realise they are antisemites.

Listening to them bang on about Israel is like watching a 2020's version of Love Thy Neighbour. 

Just now, Tony said:

The problem with a lot of antisemites is that they don't realise they are antisemites.

Listening to them bang on about Israel is like watching a 2020's version of Love Thy Neighbour. 

so do you fancy having ago? is criticism of Israel antisemitic?

so do you fancy having ago? is criticism of Israel antisemitic?

It's the way you tell 'em. 

1 minute ago, Tony said:

It's the way you tell 'em. 

ok, i shall not waste any more time with you then, i thought you had something to offer, good night to you sir

9 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

Of course it is not, now please answer my question....

is making any criticism  of Israel anti semitic, do you think it is?? come on Tom, yes or no?

so what did RLB tweet that was antisemitic?

It is you know. And if you don’t know that, then you are in a very small minority .

I’ve spent a while looking for a simple explanation for you.

This is the best I can find. Read it. Ask yourself how a highly media savvy politician got herself into such a mess and then ask yourself why she wouldn’t do anything to get out of the mess. You, and the rest of Inertia are being played.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jun/25/keir-starmer-sacks-rebecca-long-bailey-from-shadow-cabinet

Edited by Pettytom

1 minute ago, Pettytom said:

I’ve spent a while looking for a simple explanation for you.

This is the best I can find. Read it. Ask yourself how a highly media savvy politician got herself into such a mess and then ask yourself why she wouldn’t do anything to get out of the mess. You, and the rest of Inertia are being played.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jun/25/keir-starmer-sacks-rebecca-long-bailey-from-shadow-cabinet

Ok Tom, i  have answered your question....

please answer mine.....

I'll have one last throw of the dice before i bow out, i think i have made my point...

Ok Tom, i  have answered your question....

please answer mine.....

I'll have one last throw of the dice before i bow out, i think i have made my point...

Not necessarily.

Am I to take it that you are comfortable with people falsely accusing Israel of wrongdoings? That you don’t consider that to be anti-Semitic?

Really?