The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

8 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

And yet, a few posts ago, you were maintaining that the allegations were “bull”

You need to make your mind up.

nope, i have always maintained there probably are some genuine cases, look back through my posts, but i dont accept the party is rife with antsemitsm, the party has no more a problem with antisemitsm that any other party

that woman in the video tells you, whats your views on that?

IT'S A TRICK, WE ALWAYS USE IT says former ISRAELI MINISTER.

Edited by banjodeano

15 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

nope, i have always maintained there probably are some genuine cases, look back through my posts, but i dont accept the party is rife with antsemitsm, the party has no more a problem with antisemitsm that any other party

that woman in the video tells you, whats your views on that?

IT'S A TRICK, WE ALWAYS USE IT says former ISRAELI MINISTER.

Is it bull, or is it worthy of an EHRC investigation?

And do stop shouting.

1 minute ago, Pettytom said:

Is it bull, or is it worthy of an EHRC investigation?

And do stop shouting.

whats your views on the video clip?

The personal comments can stop now. 

Discuss the topic not each other. There’s been more than enough warnings.

Edited by nikki-red

18 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

whats your views on the video clip?

I haven’t watched it. I make a point of not watching YouTube clips of dubious provenance.

Now. Are the anti-semitism claims bull, or are they worthy of EHRC investigation? Stop trying to deflect attention from that important question.

4 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

I haven’t watched it. I make a point of not watching YouTube clips of dubious provenance.

Now. Are the anti-semitism claims bull, or are they worthy of EHRC investigation? Stop trying to deflect attention from that important question.

sorry it doesnt work like that, you dont get to ask all the questions.

basically the Israeli minister admits on video that “anti-Semitism”  is a “trick” to silence criticism of Israel, i believe that is what is happening with the antisemitism claims in the labour party, its is being used as a tool.

so whats your views on what the former Israeli Minister of Education Shulamit Aloni  says?

when you answer my question i will answer yours old chap

38 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

sorry it doesnt work like that, you dont get to ask all the questions.

basically the Israeli minister admits on video that “anti-Semitism”  is a “trick” to silence criticism of Israel, i believe that is what is happening with the antisemitism claims in the labour party, its is being used as a tool.

so whats your views on what the former Israeli Minister of Education Shulamit Aloni  says?

when you answer my question i will answer yours old chap

Are the anti-semitism claims against Labour “bull”, or are they worthy of investigation by the EHRC? 

It is a simple question. I think your refusal to answer it is symptomatic of a deep rooted problem in the far left wing of my party.

13 hours ago, altus said:

Go on then clever clogs - who do you think has been joining and why?

" moderates" LOL

6 hours ago, Pettytom said:

Are the anti-semitism claims against Labour “bull”, or are they worthy of investigation by the EHRC? 

It is a simple question. I think your refusal to answer it is symptomatic of a deep rooted problem in the far left wing of my party.

so what are your views about her then tommy....

6 hours ago, Pettytom said:

Hello comrade. Vote Labour.

As a member, do you think there's evidence of  anti semitism comrade ?

Edited by Ridgewalk

13 hours ago, Pettytom said:

How long has she been in Parliament?

I’ve seen enough of her to generate serious doubts about her intellect, her presentation skills and her capacity to lead the change that Labour needs.

Stop blaming the media for everything. Start questioning the current, failing direction of the party.

I'm still chucking at RLB's comments from during the Gen. Election, when she was stating that she got into politics when she saw the hurt & anguish on the face of her trade union father & the workers of Salford Docks, when he had to tell them they were facing redundancy. 

Then someone did a quick check & found Salford Docks closed when RLB was around 2 years old.  Maybe she was a very perceptive baby? 

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/22/labour-hopeful-rebecca-long-bailey-accused-lying-upbringing-11949514/

Edited by Baron99

34 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

I'm still chucking at RLB's comments from during the Gen. Election, when she was stating that she got into politics when she saw the hurt & anguish on the face of her trade union father & the workers of Salford Docks, when he had to tell them they were facing redundancy. 

Then someone did a quick check & found Salford Docks closed when RLB was around 2 years old.  Maybe she was a very perceptive baby? 

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/22/labour-hopeful-rebecca-long-bailey-accused-lying-upbringing-11949514/

That's it then I'm not voting for her. 

Out of interest  if there's anything else you can dig up from the " Sister paper to the Daily Mail" don't be shy at letting us know