Jump to content

The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Hopefully Corbyn will resign before the night is out.

Who’s your  replacement?

2 minutes ago, Lord Harold said:

Len McCluskey is going to be busy tomorrow

Who’s he?

Edited by Mister Gee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Who’s your  replacement?

John McDonnell should have replaced Corbyn at last September’s Labour conference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remainers are largely responsible for the slaughter of the Labour Party, not Jeremy Corbyn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't believe the result in Blyth Valley. Labour in the wilderness for the next decade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, convert said:

Can't believe the result in Blyth Valley. Labour in the wilderness for the next decade

As will be the voters of Blyth Valley.

 

When their lives get noticeably more crap, who will they blame then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Top Cats Hat said:

As will be the voters of Blyth Valley.

 

When their lives get noticeably more crap, who will they blame then?

Immigrants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

John McDonnell should have replaced Corbyn at last September’s Labour conference.

You must be joking, they are both puppets to Momentum. Bring back the true Labour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Remainers are largely responsible for the slaughter of the Labour Party, not Jeremy Corbyn.

Corbyn’s ridiculous pro-Brexit stance is what has cost Labour this election.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

John McDonnell should have replaced Corbyn at last September’s Labour conference.

How would that have helped?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CaptainSwing said:

How would that have helped?

He has the same economic policies as Corbyn but opposes Brexit and is much more impressive when interviewed.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

He has the same economic policies as Corbyn but opposes Brexit and is much more impressive when interviewed.

 

 

Yes, but how would that have helped?  You think that being anti-Brexit would have saved Blyth Valley?

 

Corbyn's position was pro-second-referendum, which is what you've spent most of the last three years arguing for.  Places like Blyth Valley will have been lost because that is seen as an anti-Brexit position.

Edited by CaptainSwing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CaptainSwing said:

Yes, but how would that have helped?  You think that being anti-Brexit would have saved Blyth Valley?

 

Corbyn's position was pro-second-referendum, which is what you've spent most of the last three years arguing for.  Places like Blyth Valley will have been lost because that is seen as an anti-Brexit position.

Brexit has been a proxy for anti - immigration views among traditional Labour voters in seats with a small BME community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.