The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

19 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

The media gave it him unfortunately

Its always someone else's fault with Corbyn isn't it?  The media, the Tories, the Blairite MPs in his own party.....

2 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

Its always someone else's fault with Corbyn isn't it?  The media, the Tories, the Blairite MPs in his own party.....

I don't think I've heard or seen Mr Corbyn blame anyone.

1 minute ago, max said:

I don't think I've heard or seen Mr Corbyn blame anyone.

I was referring to his supporters.

But you're in luck because he did yesterday:

Corbyn rages as he blames Boris and Tories for 'rise of NAZIS' in UK

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1209520/election-2019-jeremy-corbyn-boris-johnson

And a few weeks ago:

Jeremy Corbyn blames SNP for Conservative Party austerity

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1209520/election-2019-jeremy-corbyn-boris-johnson

and earlier in the year:

Jeremy Corbyn blames SNP for Margaret Thatcher and two decades of Tory rule

https://www.scotsman.com/news-2-15012/jeremy-corbyn-blames-snp-for-margaret-thatcher-and-two-decades-of-tory-rule-1-4897469

19 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

Tories aren't averse for blaming others for their own failings in Government, even though they claim theirs ins the party of 'personal responsibility'.

Meanwhile in other news, Jeremy Vine yesterday was complaining about the way Corbyn pronounces 'Epstein' as 'Epshtein' makes Corbyn sound antisemitic. 

I'm not Corbyn's greatest fan but this constant smearing of him, while Johnson gets a free pass is just revealing obvious bias 

24 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

I was referring to his supporters.

But you're in luck because he did yesterday:

Corbyn rages as he blames Boris and Tories for 'rise of NAZIS' in UK

And a few weeks ago:

Jeremy Corbyn blames SNP for Conservative Party austerity

and earlier in the year:

Jeremy Corbyn blames SNP for Margaret Thatcher and two decades of Tory rule

https://www.scotsman.com/news-2-15012/jeremy-corbyn-blames-snp-for-margaret-thatcher-and-two-decades-of-tory-rule-1-4897469

While the Tories are responsible for the biggest bit of 'blaming' of all - that the Labour party was responsible for the financial crisis in 2008. It so stuck in the minds of the electorate that it's still quoted today in spite of umpteen articles, TV programmes, internet memes that disprove it and explain it.

Incidently, in spite of Austerity, the National debt has nearly trippled under the Tories. 

6 minutes ago, Anna B said:

While the Tories are responsible for the biggest bit of 'blaming' of all - that the Labour party was responsible for the financial crisis in 2008. It so stuck in the minds of the electorate that it's still quoted today in spite of umpteen articles, TV programmes, internet memes that disprove it and explain it.

Incidently, in spite of Austerity, the National debt has nearly trippled under the Tories. 

Did Gordon Brown sell off the Gold?

Did Labour leave a note saying there was no money left?

Edited by convert

1 hour ago, convert said:

Did Gordon Brown sell off the Gold?

Did Labour leave a note saying there was no money left?

Did labour cause the global crash?

2 hours ago, banjodeano said:

The media gave it him unfortunately

The media have made him refuse to take a stance on Brexit??  Literally the single largest issue in the country for years?

He's done it himself and the fallout is already visible.

42 minutes ago, geared said:

The media have made him refuse to take a stance on Brexit??  Literally the single largest issue in the country for years?

He's done it himself and the fallout is already visible.

The media got the people against him from day one, you can not deny that.. but I do agree he has played brexit very badly, very badly, a shame really

I don't think they had very competent media people on his team, most anyone could tell his stance was damaging, something thats been known for years as well.

1 minute ago, geared said:

I don't think they had very competent media people on his team, most anyone could tell his stance was damaging, something thats been known for years as well.

That’s not a media matter it’s a political one.

Corbyn should have been dropped at the September conference and a clear anti-Brexit position taken. Now Remainers won’t vote Labour nor will most working class Leave supporters who tend to be right wing and would have struggled to support a Corbyn Labour Party regardless of Brexit.

From Mail online. Not good for St Jeremy is it Labour supporters.

Jeremy Corbyn questions Israel's right to exist and says the BBC is 'biased' in favour of Jewish state in shocking 2011 video from Iranian TV that re-ignites the Labour anti-Semitism row

• He spoke to Tehran-backed Press TV - since banned from operating in the UK
  • He attacks the British broadcaster's coverage of issues in the Middle East
  • He said: 'I think there is a bias towards saying ... that Israel has a right to exist'

Maybe Corbyn should be removed asap, while there is still a wee chance of a Labour Victory in the forthcoming GE. With him at the helm, Labour is doomed.

Angel1.

Edited by nikki-red