The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

9 minutes ago, Robin-H said:

I wonder if Chukka was a member of Hamas or Hezbollah Corbyn would have agreed to attend a meeting with him..? He’s said how important that is in the past.. 

But Chukka is not the leader of any political  party is he?   why should he have even been invited in the first place, he is not relevant

11 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

But Chukka is not the leader of any political  party is he?   why should he have even been invited in the first place, he is not relevant

He is the leader of a relatively large group of independent MPs who are in the process of setting up as a party.  Either way, surely you can't gloss over the churlishness of this.  It's utterly embarassing. This is the leader who has explained his past habits of meeting with Hammas, IRA and Hezbollah by saying it's important to engage with everyone, even if you don't agree with them.  And yet, on the cusp of a constitutional crisis, he walks out of a meeting because someone who dared leave his party was there.

Sorry banjo.  Deep down I believe even you can see how pathetic this looks.  Said it before, and I'll say it again, he is the closest thing we have to Donald Trump in this country, in the way he behaves.

Edited by bendix

14 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

Why is he not relevant? He was there at the invite of the PM - that means he presumably is relevant. So why does crybaby Corbyn think he can pule and set the tone of a meeting?

4 minutes ago, bendix said:

He is the leader of a relatively large group of independent MPs who are in the process of setting up as a party.  Either way, surely you can't gloss over the churlishness of this.  It's utterly embarassing. This is the leader who has explained his past habits of meeting with Hammas, IRA and Hezbollah by saying it's important to engage with everyone, even if you don't agree with them.  And yet, on the cusp of a constitutional crisis, he walks out of a meeting because someone who dared leave his party was there.

Sorry banjo.  Deep down I believe even you can see how pathetic this looks.  Said it before, and I'll say it again, he is the closest thing we have to Donald Trump in this country, in the way he behaves.

i would have to argue that point, surely that award should go to Letterbox Borris..?

I've just recalled where else I've seen this....

"I am not going to sit down with bloodthirsty monsters who have been killing and terrifying my people"  - the "reverened" Ian Paisiey

At least he was facing down terrorists when I was talking about that. Corbyn is facing down, er, someone who made his feelings a bit hurt...

1 minute ago, Obelix said:

Why is he not relevant? He was there at the invite of the PM - that means he presumably is relevant. So why does crybaby Corbyn think he can pule and set the tone of a meeting?

Because he is not the leader of any political party, they are just a rag tag bunch who will go the same way as the last gang that left, i think he was only chosen to be used against Corbyn and undermine him, Corbyn did right not playing her silly games, she looks very secluded now doesnt she

2 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

i would have to argue that point, surely that award should go to Letterbox Borris..?

No stop deflecting the issue. Your usual trick when faced with unpalatable truths ooooh look, find something else to talk about. This is the LABOUR thread, so lets stay on with crybaby Corbyn.

Just now, banjodeano said:

Because he is not the leader of any political party, they are just a rag tag bunch who will go the same way as the last gang that left,

I hope they do. The Liberal Democrats will welcome them with open arms like the last Gang of Four :)

2 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

I don't mean from a policy perspective; i mean more from a personality perspective.  Both are arrogant narcissists, with incredibly low tolerance to any perceived disloyalty.  More significantly, their base are loyal to a fault, refusing to see any fault and keen to shut down any criticism by dismissing it as fake news, trolls or - worse - Soros inspired smear campaigns.

Point of information: i dont include you in that.

5 minutes ago, bendix said:

I don't mean from a policy perspective; i mean more from a personality perspective.  Both are arrogant narcissists, with incredibly low tolerance to any perceived disloyalty.  More significantly, their base are loyal to a fault, refusing to see any fault and keen to shut down any criticism by dismissing it as fake news, trolls or - worse - Soros inspired smear campaigns.

Point of information: i dont include you in that.

and that is what i mean as well, referring to Muslims as letterboxs?  wow, imagine if that was corbyn

5 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

Because he is not the leader of any political party, they are just a rag tag bunch who will go the same way as the last gang that left, i think he was only chosen to be used against Corbyn and undermine him, Corbyn did right not playing her silly games, she looks very secluded now doesnt she

Complete disgrace. It doesn't matter if Katie Price and Justin Bieber were there.

Just get on with the frickin job and stop playing stupid games, or showing he has no actual ideas. Step up, or shove off.

Corbyn just likes telling other sorts of porkie pies about Virgin Trains. Just another reason not to trust him....

4 minutes ago, woodview said:

Complete disgrace. It doesn't matter if Katie Price and Justin Bieber were there.

Just get on with the frickin job and stop playing stupid games, or showing he has no actual ideas. Step up, or shove off.

he came forward with ideas at the very beginning, she didnt want to know.......she was like......"its okay Maybots got this"...she only wants help now she is up a blind alley, but still she will not listen, Corbyn is right, dont be used and let her get on with it if she wants to play political games