The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

4 hours ago, banjodeano said:

Anyone notice how there was a big uproar which went on for days about when Corbyn was supposedly called  May a stupid woman, but only yesterday when Angela Smith was talking about racism refereed to certain people as having a dark tinge to them......well, our media is not really bothered about it because it suits their agenda to downplay it

"Corbyn was supposedly called  May a stupid woman," I am not a lip reader, but can tell when the camera  is fully focused and there is no doubt he called the Maybot a stupid woman, I almost fell out of the chair and even my missus said did you see what Corbyn just called May.

Mz Smith was taken to the cleaners because she almost said, what exactly.  What term should she have used so as to keep her on the straight and narrow.

Angel1.

47 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

at least he doesnt sell knock off fags

But he is still a terrorist sympathiser . 

17 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

"Corbyn was supposedly called  May a stupid woman," I am not a lip reader, but can tell when the camera  is fully focused and there is no doubt he called the Maybot a stupid woman, I almost fell out of the chair and even my missus said did you see what Corbyn just called May.

Mz Smith was taken to the cleaners because she almost said, what exactly.  What term should she have used so as to keep her on the straight and narrow.

Angel1.

I suppose it just depends how you want to interpret his lip movements, it can be viewed either way...in my opinion it looked like people, innocent till proven guilty as they say

2 hours ago, banjodeano said:

I suppose it just depends how you want to interpret his lip movements, it can be viewed either way...in my opinion it looked like people, innocent till proven guilty as they say

He’d have got better PR if he’d coughed for it. The entire country is thinking it! But he faffed and he faffed and he squirmed and he faffed a bit more. I’d sack his PR team, they are garbage.

2 hours ago, banjodeano said:

Me, personally I'd take the evidence of the professional lip readers who think it was woman.

Of course you will now claim that they are just Tories because you know, all people paid lots of money are or something irrelevant like well.

Joan Ryan has announced she is quitting the Labour Party and joining the Independent Group.  

Who will be next?

11 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Joan Ryan has announced she is quitting the Labour Party and joining the Independent Group.  

Who will be next?

Heidi Alexander, Anna Soubry and Sarah Woolaston  according to Newsnight's political editor.

David Lammy?

Edited by convert

9 hours ago, Obelix said:

Me, personally I'd take the evidence of the professional lip readers who think it was woman.

Of course you will now claim that they are just Tories because you know, all people paid lots of money are or something irrelevant like well.

Me too,

but the jury is still out even amongst the professionals..

Even lip readers can't agree on whether Jeremy Corbyn called Theresa May a 'stupid woman'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/even-lip-readers-cant-agree-13755026

9 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

He’d have got better PR if he’d coughed for it. The entire country is thinking it! But he faffed and he faffed and he squirmed and he faffed a bit more. I’d sack his PR team, they are garbage.

why should he cough for something he didnt do?

9 hours ago, hauxwell said:

Who will be next?

I hope its Jess Philips

9 hours ago, Mister M said:

Heidi Alexander, Anna Soubry and Sarah Woolaston  according to Newsnight's political editor.

No matter who leaves what Party to "join" the eight wazoks Party, they will fade into obscurity within a few months.

Soubry,  Thornberry and hopefully Jess Phillips will join the Wazok Party to ensure its obscurity is assured.

Angel1.

24 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

Interesting stats, lets see how things play out over the next week.

9973700-6718625-image-a-38_1550527456714

If accurate those paint a quite damning picture. 

Only 35% of Labour voters disagree with the statement that Corbyn is a threat to UK security, and 31% of Labour voters prefer the rebel group over Corbyn's Labour.