The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

4 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

hahaha, brilliant...

But Labour MP for Liverpool Riverside Louise Ellman, who is also Jewish, called it "an absolutely disgraceful episode" and said it was "very clear the attacks" on Ms Berger had been down to anti-Semitism.

So now any criticism of her is automatically antisemitism because she is Jewish, no wonder this got pulled, everyone is scared to get labelled an anti Semite . this is all designed go curb free speech, Corbyn has been against racism all his life but is labelled antisemitic, the world has gone bonkers

It is laughable isn't it!!

1 minute ago, Shunter said:

It is laughable isn't it!!

not half, they know exactly what they are doing, only the goons fall for it tho

4 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

not half, they know exactly what they are doing, only the goons fall for it tho

The whole sea of accusations fly from one faith, religion or creed, back and forth until one side is aggrieved that the opposite side may just have a point. It is at this point that the aggrieved realises that they have no argument, so resort to accusations of the aforementioned.

A bit like ping pong when a bat is removed during the game🏓

20 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

hahaha, brilliant...

But Labour MP for Liverpool Riverside Louise Ellman, who is also Jewish, called it "an absolutely disgraceful episode" and said it was "very clear the attacks" on Ms Berger had been down to anti-Semitism.

So now any criticism of her is automatically antisemitism because she is Jewish, no wonder this got pulled, everyone is scared to get labelled an anti Semite . this is all designed go curb free speech, Corbyn has been against racism all his life but is labelled antisemitic, the world has gone bonkers

Oh so you have evidence that none of the attacks against her were down to anti semitism!? Let’s see it then! 

I’ve read some of the messages she got. They seem pretty anti Semitic to me. 

Pretending there isn’t a problem and it’s all her fault because she dared to criticise the great leader is pretty shameful and perfectly illustrates the mess that Labour are in. 

It’s pretty simple. Criticising Corbyn isn’t a crime and someone shouldn’t be forced out for doing so. 

Edited by Robin-H

1 minute ago, Robin-H said:

Oh so you have evidence that none of the attacks against her were down to anti semitism!? Let’s see it then! 

I’ve read some of the messages she got. They seem pretty anti Semitic to me. 

Pretending there isn’t a problem and it’s all her fault because she dared to criticise the great leader is pretty shameful and perfectly illustrates the mess that Labour are in. 

ok i will play along with you...

Please show us your evidence !!!!!

show us  what messages she has received, tell us  who they are from, and tell us if they are labour party members....

As the labour party have already stated on many  occasions, any party member sending racist or antisemitic messages will be removed from the party

43 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

It's a bit like how any criticism of Diane Abbot is automatically labelled as racist, right?

5 minutes ago, WiseOwl182 said:

It's a bit like how any criticism of Diane Abbot is automatically labelled as racist, right?

Nope...., i dont think the way Fiona Bruce treated her on QT was classed as racist, somebody may have said it was racist, but the vast majority of the comments i read just said it was bias against labour, nothing to do with racism...

sorry i cant agree with you on that one

1 hour ago, banjodeano said:

Nope...., i dont think the way Fiona Bruce treated her on QT was classed as racist, somebody may have said it was racist, but the vast majority of the comments i read just said it was bias against labour, nothing to do with racism...

sorry i cant agree with you on that one

i don't think Abbott is a racist , however she may use it  for a defense as to here incompetence

On 07/02/2019 at 18:50, WiseOwl182 said:

Has the deficit increased or reduced under the Conservatives?

Maybe it has, maybe not. Either way, was the suffering caused to individuals, councils, charities etc worth it.

People before money every time for me.

I wouldn't believe any figures the Tories come up with anyhow.

They never say for instance 'we have millions working only 20 hours a week on 50p more than the minimum wage'

The millions who would probably be better off not working. 

Edited by Hotmale 1954

13 hours ago, banjodeano said:

ok i will play along with you...

Please show us your evidence !!!!!

show us  what messages she has received, tell us  who they are from, and tell us if they are labour party members....

As the labour party have already stated on many  occasions, any party member sending racist or antisemitic messages will be removed from the party

Guido has already done that bit of detective work. 

https://order-order.com/2019/02/08/labour-member-leading-berger-deselection-attempt-israel-conspiracist-called-disruptive-zionist/

2 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Maybe it has, maybe not. Either way, was the suffering caused to individuals, councils, charities etc worth it.

People before money every time for me.

I wouldn't believe any figures the Tories come up with anyhow.

They never say for instance 'we have millions working only 20 hours a week on 50p more than the minimum wage'

The millions who would probably be better off not working. 

Suffering? The poor in this country live like kings compared to many countries around the world. "Austerity" in many areas meant rolling back spending to c2005 levels. Hardly Victorian times.

Spending more than you take from taxes is unsustainable.

1 hour ago, WiseOwl182 said:

Suffering? The poor in this country live like kings compared to many countries around the world. "Austerity" in many areas meant rolling back spending to c2005 levels. Hardly Victorian times.

Spending more than you take from taxes is unsustainable.

Yep. Head just above water is well acceptable from  a Tory's point of view 'but no higher'.

As for other countries?

We're a thousand times richer than most countries in the world. 

There's enough money in the world to sort all their problems. Trouble is, around 10 people control the money and they want to sit on most of it.

Me, me, me, I, I, I.

I don't know how Tories manage to breathe, their heads are in the sand all the time.

Save money, lose lives.

Great leadership.

Edited by Hotmale 1954