The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

yeah, answer my question first, What do you think about the Tory peer being at the wreath laying ceremony?

and whilst your at it, Lib Dem peer Lord Phillips of Sudbury revealed he was also at the conference where the ceremony took place, what do you think about that?

---------- Post added 31-08-2018 at 18:01 ----------

Jewish Labour MPs should be ‘automatically reselected’ at next election..

John Mann said party leader Jeremy Corbyn should make the move to ‘shut up some of the extremists’.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/jewish-labour-mps-should-be-automatically-reselected-at-next-election-37269911.html

I absolutely don’t think he should have attended, or when he knew who was being honoured he should have removed himself.

Now, back to my question. Where is Khalaf buried?

I absolutely don’t think he should have attended, or when he knew who was being honoured he should have removed himself.

Now, back to my question. Where is Khalaf buried?

so you think he is also a terrorist sympathiser? along with Thatcher as well?

so you think he is also a terrorist sympathiser? along with Thatcher as well?

Who? The Conservative politican? I don’t know. I’ve not accused Corbyn of being a terrorist sympathiser, so I don’t know why I should lay that label on anyone else.

Now, back to my question (again). Where is Khalaf buried?

Who? The Conservative politican? I don’t know. I’ve not accused Corbyn of being a terrorist sympathiser, so I don’t know why I should lay that label on anyone else.

Now, back to my question (again). Where is Khalaf buried?

so you dont think Corbyn is a terrorist sympathiser then? its just that you give me the impression that you think he is?

so you dont think Corbyn is a terrorist sympathiser then? its just that you give me the impression that you think he is?

I have never said Corbyn is a terrorist sympathieser.

Now, for the third time, where is Khalaf buried ?

Closed as you seem unable to behave like adults.

Reading this mornings Sunday Express, it seems there may be a bid to unseat Jeremy. Nothing unusual in that I suppose, but the mentioned replacements are surprising.

The Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell is alleged to predict a Woman as next leader of the Party, with Rebecca Long-Bailey as a potential candidate for the leadership.

The Paper says Angela Rayner is also mentioned, with Emily Thornberry discounted as too "abrasive" by some.

I wonder why Diane Abacus Abbott is not mentioned, despite what many of us think about her numerical skills, she does have a following as she keeps getting re-elected as an MP.

Angel1.

Proof positive of not believing any the express prints - they can't even get the day right.

Reading this mornings Sunday Express, it seems there may be a bid to unseat Jeremy. Nothing unusual in that I suppose, but the mentioned replacements are surprising.

The Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell is alleged to predict a Woman as next leader of the Party, with Rebecca Long-Bailey as a potential candidate for the leadership.

The Paper says Angela Rayner is also mentioned, with Emily Thornberry discounted as too "abrasive" by some.

I wonder why Diane Abacus Abbott is not mentioned, despite what many of us think about her numerical skills, she does have a following as she keeps getting re-elected as an MP.

Angel1.

Can you give me Saturday's horse racing results, along with the footie and national lottery numbers?

They tried to unseat him previously and they didn't work too well.

With the Tories in disarray Labour need to get themselves together and put forward a decent opposition.

Proof positive of not believing any the express prints - they can't even get the day right.

Bless him, he probably went to the UKIP conference in Birmingham yesterday. When you're time travelling between 1957 and 2018 you'll get your days mixed up.