The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

As I said prior, I dont agree with it..

But you have the opinion that the organisations or individuals that are listed as donors have some sway and influence over the MP they are donating to, and expect something in return.

So I assume you think the same of Corbyn and his Momentum, Union, Palestinian and lawyer donors?

But do you think Corbyn is influenced by it?

If you don't, why is Corbyn immune to influence, but Watson isn't?

Yes, he must be influenced to some degree, people want something back on their money, I am not going to try and defend something I dont agree with, and I stand by my assertion that most of the people making antisemitic complaints are funded by people receiving money from Jewish sources, or as pointed out before, Zionist sources

Yes, he must be influenced to some degree, people want something back on their money, I am not going to try and defend something I dont agree with, and I stand by my assertion that most of the people making antisemitic complaints are funded by people receiving money from Jewish sources, or as pointed out before, Zionist sources

So maybe that's why Labour has a problem with anti-Semitism, as it has accepted money from anti-semitic sources, which has influenced some of Labour's decisions..

So maybe that's why Labour has a problem with anti-Semitism, as it has accepted money from anti-semitic sources, which has influenced some of Labour's decisions..

But thats only if you believe the smears against Corby, I personally dont believe all this antisemitic nonsense, but you believe it if you want..you believed the nonsense about Corbyn laying the wreath at dead terrorists graves, until i pointed out to you with facts that you were indeed wrong, and you never came back.

But thats only if you believe the smears against Corby, I personally dont believe all this antisemitic nonsense, but you believe it if you want..you believed the nonsense about Corbyn laying the wreath at dead terrorists graves, until i pointed out to you with facts that you were indeed wrong, and you never came back.

So you don't think he's influenced? Which is it!?

I must have forgotten you providing me any facts on anything. I still firmly believe that Corbyn was involved in a wreath laying ceremony, which included laying a wreath for 'some of those who were killed in Paris in 1992'.

He said so himself.

I must have forgotten you providing me any facts on anything. I still firmly believe that Corbyn was involved in a wreath laying ceremony, which included laying a wreath for 'some of those who were killed in Paris in 1992'.

He said so himself.

Firmly believe as much as you want, you are wrong, the terrorists were not even buried at that cemetery....

Haven't I answered your question? Look back at my posts

Firmly believe as much as you want, you are wrong, the terrorists were not even buried at that cemetery....

Haven't I answered your question? Look back at my posts

I'm not really that concerned where people are actually buried.

The plaque on which the wreath was laid commemorates Salah Khalaf, amongst others (and I think he is actually buried there, but that's by the by). Perhaps he is not the terrorist you have in mind, but he was a founder of the Black September terrorist organisation - that makes him a terrorist in my eyes..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salah_Khalaf

And whyever would donors donate were they not exercising influence over the donee?

Isn't that precisely the argument that Labour uses against Conservatives' donors?

I'm not really that concerned where people are actually buried.

The plaque on which the wreath was laid commemorates Salah Khalaf, amongst others (and I think he is actually buried there, but that's by the by). Perhaps he is not the terrorist you have in mind, but he was a founder of the Black September terrorist organisation - that makes him a terrorist in my eyes..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salah_Khalaf

but you must be concerned where people are buried, you claimed that Corbyn laid a wreath at a terrorists grave, if you are not concerned where people are buried, then how can you claim Corbyn laid a wreath at a terrorists grave?

lets be honest here, you read what you saw in the paper and believed it, you didnt question it, but took it as fact, pretty much like the antisemitism smear...you take it all as fact...

you stated in post 5494.....There is photographic evidence of him holding the wreath that was laid next to the plaque for the perpetrators of the Munich attack.

that is untrue.....

JC did not lay wreath on the grave of either Bseiso or Khalaf. He was at a Palestine conference in Tunis sponsored by Tunisian president. Delegates took a wreath from conference to cemetery to pay respects to the Palestinian struggle and those killed in the 1985 Israeli bombing raid – people who included Palestinian and Tunisian civilians.

https://skwawkbox.org/2018/08/14/there-are-no-munich-terrorists-in-hamman-chatt-cemetery/

please read the above article to get a truthful account of what actually happened....

THERE ARE NO ‘MUNICH TERRORISTS’ IN HAMMAN CHOTT CEMETERY...

also.....did you know about this?

Tory peer admits he was also at Palestinian conference at centre of Jeremy Corbyn's wreath-laying controversy

of course you didnt, it would have spoilt the smear campaign

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/conservative-jeremy-corbyn-wreath-laying-lord-sheikh-a8491641.html

---------- Post added 31-08-2018 at 17:00 ----------

And whyever would donors donate were they not exercising influence over the donee?

Isn't that precisely the argument that Labour uses against Conservatives' donors?

yes, but i dont believe any party should accept donations, more so donations to individuals,

wasnt it Robbin Williams that said MP's / senators should be like Nescar drivers, wear the patches on the clothes so you know who are sponsoring them

but you must be concerned where people are buried, you claimed that Corbyn laid a wreath at a terrorists grave, if you are not concerned where people are buried, then how can you claim Corbyn laid a wreath at a terrorists grave?

lets be honest here, you read what you saw in the paper and believed it, you didnt question it, but took it as fact, pretty much like the antisemitism smear...you take it all as fact...

you stated in post 5494.....There is photographic evidence of him holding the wreath that was laid next to the plaque for the perpetrators of the Munich attack.

that is untrue.....

JC did not lay wreath on the grave of either Bseiso or Khalaf. He was at a Palestine conference in Tunis sponsored by Tunisian president. Delegates took a wreath from conference to cemetery to pay respects to the Palestinian struggle and those killed in the 1985 Israeli bombing raid – people who included Palestinian and Tunisian civilians.

https://skwawkbox.org/2018/08/14/there-are-no-munich-terrorists-in-hamman-chatt-cemetery/

please read the above article to get a truthful account of what actually happened....

THERE ARE NO ‘MUNICH TERRORISTS’ IN HAMMAN CHOTT CEMETERY...

also.....did you know about this?

Tory peer admits he was also at Palestinian conference at centre of Jeremy Corbyn's wreath-laying controversy

of course you didnt, it would have spoilt the smear campaign

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/conservative-jeremy-corbyn-wreath-laying-lord-sheikh-a8491641.html

---------- Post added 31-08-2018 at 17:00 ----------

yes, but i dont believe any party should accept donations, more so donations to individuals,

wasnt it Robbin Williams that said MP's / senators should be like Nescar drivers, wear the patches on the clothes so you know who are sponsoring them

Let's go through this slowly. Where is Khalaf buried?

Let's go through this slowly. Where is Khalaf buried?

yeah, answer my question first, What do you think about the Tory peer being at the wreath laying ceremony?

and whilst your at it, Lib Dem peer Lord Phillips of Sudbury revealed he was also at the conference where the ceremony took place, what do you think about that?

---------- Post added 31-08-2018 at 18:01 ----------

Jewish Labour MPs should be ‘automatically reselected’ at next election..

John Mann said party leader Jeremy Corbyn should make the move to ‘shut up some of the extremists’.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/jewish-labour-mps-should-be-automatically-reselected-at-next-election-37269911.html

Jewish Labour MPs should be ‘automatically reselected’ at next election..

John Mann said party leader Jeremy Corbyn should make the move to ‘shut up some of the extremists’

Not a big fan of democracy is John Mann.

As far as I know, candidates are selected by the local party not appointed from on high. And making exceptions for some candidates based on their ethnicity?

Sounds well dodgy!