The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

Personal comments and digs have been removed.

Any further and you may find your accounts suspended.

Thank you.

i thought this story had already been de bunked?

Where was it debunked? There was a racist discount for people identifying as BAME.

Where was it debunked? There was a racist discount for people identifying as BAME.

As you’ve stated it as fact you need to back that up.

they fought for what they believed in rightly or wrongly, both in actions and political...unlike you

I suppose that it depends if you think putting bombs on school buses was "fighting".

---------- Post added 06-02-2018 at 09:18 ----------

As you’ve stated it as fact you need to back that up.

If you can't be bothered to read the other posts I can't be bothered to quote them for your convenience.

I suppose that it depends if you think putting bombs on school buses was "fighting".

---------- Post added 06-02-2018 at 09:18 ----------

If you can't be bothered to read the other posts I can't be bothered to quote them for your convenience.

You have unequivocally stated that it was a racist discount.

Back that up.

Post(s) have been removed because they could be considered to breach our Terms of Service or Forum Rules.

Any further accusations and bickering may result in your account being suspended.

Back that up.

No dear chap, equivocation isn't needed here. Discrimination on grounds of race, colour or some other characteristics is illegal.

Your move

No dear chap, equivocation isn't needed here. Discrimination on grounds of race, colour or some other characteristics is illegal.

Your move

I’ll wait for you to produce the report from the equalities commission that proves racism.

Have you got a copy?

Back that up.

I don't think the discount idea came from a racist place, but its a shockingly naïve and bad idea on different levels. It just doesn't look good.

I’ll wait for you to produce the report from the equalities commission that proves racism.

Have you got a copy?

You asked the poster to provide links as to back up his claim . He did , as you well know and for some reason the mods had to delete them . He provided the links you asked for and yet still you want more . You are just moving the goalposts

Have you got a copy?

Are you having comprehension trouble tonight? I never said there was one and it really doesn't need explaining why it's racist to anyone a step up from an amoeba. I know you know this and that's why I'm not playing your silly game.

The top and bottom is, it was racist to prefer one person over another because of race or ethnicity.

I don't think the discount idea came from a racist place, but its a shockingly naïve and bad idea on different levels. It just doesn't look good.

I totally agree it might be misinterpreted.

---------- Post added 06-02-2018 at 21:38 ----------

You asked the poster to provide links as to back up his claim . He did , as you well know and for some reason the mods had to delete them . He provided the links you asked for and yet still you want more . You are just moving the goalposts

No I’m not.

It was stated as fact that the discount is racist. I don’t think it is racist, given my knowledge of the BAME section of Labour.

I’m white. I could pay my subs and join BAME online in two minutes.

---------- Post added 06-02-2018 at 21:43 ----------

Are you having comprehension trouble tonight? I never said there was one and it really doesn't need explaining why it's racist to anyone a step up from an amoeba. I know you know this and that's why I'm not playing your silly game.

The top and bottom is, it was racist to prefer one person over another because of race or ethnicity.

It’s incorrect to assume that all members of BAME are from ethnic minorities, or that the aims and goals of BAME can only be advanced by ethnic minority members of BAME.

That is your (and many others’) fundamental mistake while you were busy jumping on the bandwagon.

Edited by I1L2T3