The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

Is it just me or does anybody else find this ("Momentum Kids") really disturbing..?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37406657

What I find disturbing is that the link does not say if it is TV or radio News. As I don't have a TV licence. I don't want to break the law by clicking on a link that may take me to a BBC program

What I find disturbing is that the link does not say if it is TV or radio News. As I don't have a TV licence. I don't want to break the law by clicking on a link that may take me to a BBC program

It's a link to the BBC news webpage..which the link does actually clearly indicate..

Its alright treacle, its only words and couple of still photographs. No video or anything. Heres a fair trade, vegan guardian link for ya http://www.theguardian.com/politics/shortcuts/2016/sep/19/momentum-kids-where-childcare-meets-leftwing-activism

No its just an article. You are OK.

Its alright treacle, its only words and couple of still photographs. No video or anything. Heres a fair trade, vegan guardian link for ya http://www.theguardian.com/politics/shortcuts/2016/sep/19/momentum-kids-where-childcare-meets-leftwing-activism

It might be vegan, but it may contain nuts..

Is it just me or does anybody else find this ("Momentum Kids") really disturbing..?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37406657

I hate to bring Godwin's Law into it, but it just screams "Hitler Youth".

We've already had the mass rallies, and the galvanising of the people with propaganda, the abuse of people who speak out against them.

There are some very scary parallels here.

I hate to bring Godwin's Law into it, but it just screams "Hitler Youth".

We've already had the mass rallies, and the galvanising of the people with propaganda, the abuse of people who speak out against them.

There are some very scary parallels here.

Then don't.

I dislike Momentum as much as anybody, but they're not Nazis.

I find it quite interesting the level of armchair critics over Momentumers

When absolutely no effort has been made to meet or engage with these people

In ANY shape or form

Disgusting and lazy really! :mad:

Here's someone who actually HAS met with Momentumers:

In ANY shape or form

That's part of politics. Tough.

I know that they are highly radical. I know that they are very negative in their campaigning, attacking their own people (Labour) openly as "Blairites" and "Tory-lite".

I know that they keep crying foul when independent sources are critical, which is ridiculous.

Do I really have to present you with a hundred examples of you doing exactly what you just called "disgusting". This is the most hypocritical post imaginable.

Edited by unbeliever

In ANY shape or form

Really?

You are in the world of keyboard warriers.

Like someone said "Talk is cheap"