The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

That'd be a good idea, but what about online bookies - are there some that cater to british gamblers but aren't actually based in this country.

Would they have an unfair advantage??

Labour's Hunt urges 'Hippocratic oath' for teachers
Dear me. Double facepalm-worthy. The oath does not the profession make, peer and public recognition does.

Well it's not a good idea IMO, but it was enough it seems to make the tories come out with their own silly education statement

I'm sick and tired of the image and celebrity society.

It dominates the media and this forum.

To mangle Martin Luther King's words:-

"Judge a persons worth by the content of his personality, not the colour of his cheesy grin"

Was Scotland right to abolish prescription charges and tuition fee's which means it cannot afford expensive drugs or new university buildings?

nb I have had to scroll down at least 4 pages and passed five threads about Ed Milliband to find this...........................

I'm sick and tired of the image and celebrity society.

It dominates the media and this forum.

To mangle Martin Luther King's words:-

"Judge a persons worth by the content of his personality, not the colour of his cheesy grin"

Was Scotland right to abolish prescription charges and tuition fee's which means it cannot afford expensive drugs or new university buildings?

nb I have had to scroll down at least 4 pages and passed five threads about Ed Milliband to find this...........................

Isn't that because Ed Miliband looks set to cost Labour the Grneral Election?

Perhaps, but why is is he? He's no worse a leader than DC but I think EM should be replaced

No not enough votes will though.The party is rotton through and through,it doesnt matter if you change the position of one player the result will be the same.

I think they need to get rid of the remnants of Blair and Brown's Labour - Balls, Burnham et al.

Perhaps, but why is is he? He's no worse a leader than DC but I think EM should be replaced

Oddly enough according to the opinion polls the electorate don't agree with you.

---------- Post added 13-11-2014 at 17:00 ----------

No not enough votes will though.The party is rotton through and through,it doesnt matter if you change the position of one player the result will be the same.

The polls only show him as the most unpopular leader of all time. They don't say that they couldn't replace him with someone even worse. Ed Balls for instance.

Oddly enough according to the opinion polls the electorate don't agree with you.

What opinion polls?

---------- Post added 13-11-2014 at 17:17 ----------

---------- Post added 13-11-2014 at 17:00 ----------

The polls only show him as the most unpopular leader of all time. They don't say that they couldn't replace him with someone even worse. Ed Balls for instance.

What even more worse than Thatcher and Churchill?

What opinion polls?

---------- Post added 13-11-2014 at 17:17 ----------

What even more worse than Thatcher and Churchill?

It is pretty clear that you are at odds with public opinion as both Churchill and Thatcher rate in the top 3 prime ministers this country has had.

http://listverse.com/2007/10/25/the-top-10-british-prime-ministers/

You posting your personal bile doesn't really count for much.