The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

21 minutes ago, Longcol said:

I think you'll find a large number of Labour remain voters weren't Blairites but recognised Corbyn and his backers policies were a dead end.

and not forgetting the media hate campaign against him, hardly anyone would do well faced with the lies and distorted truths thrown at him

23 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

and not forgetting the media hate campaign against him, hardly anyone would do well faced with the lies and distorted truths thrown at him

Comes with the position - Labour leaders are never going to get an easy ride from the Tory press.

But seemingly dismissing all Labour remain voters as "Blairites" is way over simplfying things - dozens of Labour voting remainers I know are to the left of Blair but have little time for "Corbynism".

5 hours ago, Longcol said:

Comes with the position - Labour leaders are never going to get an easy ride from the Tory press.

But seemingly dismissing all Labour remain voters as "Blairites" is way over simplfying things - dozens of Labour voting remainers I know are to the left of Blair but have little time for "Corbynism".

I'm not dismissing any remainers or leavers as anything, i dont naturally assume that a Blairite would be a remainer, you  are way off the mark if that is how you think, i would say i am on the left but voted to leave, so where does that leave your assumption?

2 hours ago, banjodeano said:

I'm not dismissing any remainers or leavers as anything, i dont naturally assume that a Blairite would be a remainer, you  are way off the mark if that is how you think, i would say i am on the left but voted to leave, so where does that leave your assumption?

A true believer in Corbynism then.

BTW = which pals of Corbyn produced the report absolving him of responsibility for a catastrophic defeat? 

Edited by Longcol

9 minutes ago, Longcol said:

A true believer in Corbynism then.

BTW = which pals of Corbyn produced the report absolving him of responsibility for a catastrophic defeat? 

i am not exactly sure what Corbynism is...what do you think Corbynism is?

2 hours ago, banjodeano said:

Why don’t you tell us?

Instead of using questions to deflect.

42 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Why don’t you tell us?

Instead of using questions to deflect.

Because I don't have a clue, I don't use the term Corbynism, wouldn't you be wiser to ask the people who actually use the term? Just saying....

Labour Party? 

Are they still going? 

I'm sure I heard something about them being linked to a disaster around the 12th /  13th December 2019?

Edited by Baron99

20 hours ago, banjodeano said:

The uncritical belief in the Patron Saint of the Islington Allotment Society and the "positions" Labour took under his leadership - putting more credence in winning "the argument" in the Labour Party than winning elections.

Time for RLB to be referred to Disability Awareness Workshop? 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7962783/Rebecca-Long-Bailey-sparks-fury-describing-brain-damaged-constituent-vegetable.html

She can't even be bothered to apologise herself.  She has to get one of the lackey 'spokespersons' to do it for her. 

Edited by Baron99

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Time for RLB to be referred to Disability Awareness Workshop? 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7962783/Rebecca-Long-Bailey-sparks-fury-describing-brain-damaged-constituent-vegetable.html

She can't even be bothered to apologise herself.  She has to get one of the lackey 'spokespersons' to do it for her. 

Typical non story by the daily fail, she meant to say vegetative state, no one was offended apart from yourself, move along nothing to see here...