The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

7 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Why’s that?

Watson is a talented politician. Labour is worse off without him

Corbyn is going to hand the election on a plate to the Tories.

19 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Why’s that?

because its the infighting rearing its head again...the left don't like the centrists, the centrists don't like left....and the tories get in again, great stuff.

19 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Corbyn is going to hand the election on a plate to the Tories.

At the same time that Johnson’s dysfunctional Tories attempt to do the same in reverse.

I’ve never known such chaos.

Its going to be a long six weeks.

11 minutes ago, melthebell said:

because its the infighting rearing its head again...the left don't like the centrists, the centrists don't like left....and the tories get in again, great stuff.

That’s exactly what I was pulling deano up on.

In my opinion, anyone  who puts their own factional interests above those of the party, should be kicked out.

7 hours ago, Pettytom said:

Why’s that?

I honestly dont know why i am replying, you are going to know my answer before i even reply, but here goes.

Watson has done his best to make the party unelectable, it isnt just a case of the left hating the right and vice verse, but you could guarantee that whenever labour seemed to be bobbing along nicely, up pops Watson to throw a spanner into the works, he only got elected off the back of Corbyn and knew his days were numbered, good riddance to bad rubbish i say, Israel will soon find another stooge to finance.

1 hour ago, banjodeano said:

I honestly dont know why i am replying, you are going to know my answer before i even reply, but here goes.

Watson has done his best to make the party unelectable, it isnt just a case of the left hating the right and vice verse, but you could guarantee that whenever labour seemed to be bobbing along nicely, up pops Watson to throw a spanner into the works, he only got elected off the back of Corbyn and knew his days were numbered, good riddance to bad rubbish i say, Israel will soon find another stooge to finance.

Wow.

That’s an even nastier reply than I was expecting.

Labour really are in trouble if you represent the mainstream view of the party.

6 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Wow.

That’s an even nastier reply than I was expecting.

Labour really are in trouble if you represent the mainstream view of the party.

Sometimes the truth hurts..

Wow ...see  live Ian Austin (resigned Lab MP) interview with Kay Burley this morning. Says Corbyn not fit to run country or Lab party, and trad Labour voters should vote Tory in this coming election because although he doesn't agree with all the Toies do, they are fit to run the country, and there are only two real options for PM  in this election.

The guy nearly broke down and said he had to be honest about the state of tbe Labour Party now.

Edited by Jeddo
typing omission