The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

1 hour ago, alchresearch said:

No, 0.08% doesn't sound a lot.  But when you put it into actual figures, it is.  Just one is too many. And its not just the numbers, its the percieved lack of action taken.

Pretty soon you're going to have to accept that Corbyn isn't going to win an election for Labour.    

Your opinion poll ratings are plummetting. 

Fellow opposition parties say they want a caretaker PM, but won't support Corbyn.

Even with the worst Tory government in recent times they're just not making any ground.  

Add in the in-fighting and anti-semitism, its only Corbyn apologists like yourself keeping him in power. 

If it were any other party he'd have been booted long ago, just like when the Lib Dems and the Tories stumbled from leader to leader.  

A new survey conducted by YouGov puts the Tories on 34 per cent while the Lib Dems are now in second place with Labour relegated to third place

and pretty quickly you are trying to steer it away from the subject at hand, no we are not going down the road of "Corbyn  isnt electable", no mate, we are sticking to the subject of anti semitism, you bring it up enough times and then disappear.. 

yes, 0.08% doesnt sound a lot because it isnt a lot, when you have a party of over half a million members you will undoubtedly find a few fruit loops, as i have mentioned before, the labour party has doubled its efforts to sort out the 0.08% that have been ACCUSED,

Serious question...why do you never post about other parties that have racist and Islamic prejudices? why is your only concern the Labour party?

and also i will ask for the second time a question that you failed to answer..

"where have I said its acceptable? I have never said that, nor to my knowledge has anyone said its acceptable in the Labour party"

And also the "Perceived lack of action" of which you mention, is just that, YOUR perceived lack of action...that is not actually the facts..

3 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

I didn't even know Corbyn had a son but it appears like father like son. 

Except Jeremy Corbyn doesn’t do Twitter! 🙄

11 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Except Jeremy Corbyn doesn’t do Twitter! 🙄

A quick search suggests he does. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeremycorbyn?lang=en

Please don't tell me there are 2 Jeremy Corbyn's out there for heavens sake?

Or maybe there are?  A good one & an evil one. 

On 04/10/2019 at 14:01, banjodeano said:

Serious question...why do you never post about other parties that have racist and Islamic prejudices? why is your only concern the Labour party?

I have on the relevant threads.  This is a Labour party thread, so I tend to just discuss Labour matters here.   I've certainly no qualms about calling out the Lib Dems and Tories on their threads.    My last post on the Tory thread was to call Boris Johnson a "poundland Berlusconi".

As a lifelong Labour voter until 2009 I hate what the party has now become.  People like you hate Blairite Labour supporters, and that's your problem.  

On 04/10/2019 at 14:01, banjodeano said:

and also i will ask for the second time a question that you failed to answer..

"where have I said its acceptable? I have never said that, nor to my knowledge has anyone said its acceptable in the Labour party"

And also the "Perceived lack of action" of which you mention, is just that, YOUR perceived lack of action...that is not actually the facts..

You may not have said its acceptable, but you are trying to worm your way out of it by repeatedly stating that 0.08% isn't a lot.  Its hundreds.

One is too many when you see the hate directed at certain individuals and the misery it causes.

As for "lack of action, this statement from the BBC sums it up perfectly:

The internal Labour row over anti-Semitism has dragged on for nearly three years. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45030552

And you have to wonder how serious their action is when this is reported:

Labour general secretary Jennie Formby 'deleted emails about anti-semitism'

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/news/105219/labour-general-secretary-jennie-formby-deleted

and

Labour’s General Secretary Jennie Formby has emailed all Labour MPs this afternoon with an update on how the party has been dealing with anti-Semitism cases. The statistics do not give the impression of a party cracking down on an serious endemic problem:

Of the 673 party members reported since April 2018:

• 220 were let off due to lack of “sufficient evidence”
  • 146 received a “reminder of conduct”
  • 96 were suspended
  • 211 were issued with a “notice of investigation”

Of those who were suspended or formally investigated:

• 44 resigned from the party
  • 25 received a “reminder of conduct”
  • 16 received a formal NEC warning
  • 7 had their cases closed with no further action
  • 42 were referred to the National Constitutional Committee

Of the 42 formally referred to the NCC, described as an “independent quasi-judicial body”, just 12 have been expelled from the party. This is less than 2% of the total number of reported incidents.

https://order-order.com/2019/02/11/labour-expelled-12-members-anti-semitism/

17 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Boris Johnson doesn't even know how many children he has.

5 hours ago, alchresearch said:

220 were let off due to lack of “sufficient evidence”

Let off what?

20 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Boris Johnson doesn't even know how many children he has.

Hard to believe now they’ve got an alley cat as leader but it’s only a few years since the Tories considered themselves as the party of family values. 

Just now, alchresearch said:

Why don't you click the link?

What difference would that make?

19 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Sadly Tracy Ann Oberman and Rachel Riley get some serious abuse from Corbyn followers all the time.  The latest one, threatening to "Annihilate her" is pretty sick.