The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

3 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

And do you agree with every single thing said and done by those you call friends?

No, but this is yet another poor analogy.  I have personal relationships with these people.

Can you please answer this question

If the EDL became as bad as Hamas (openly murderous statements and the like) would you mind if Vince Cable called them his friends?

I would.

6 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

Mel, you've missed the point.   Eric Blair is George Orwell.

Nothing to do with Tony Blair.

So weve got a former anarchist / member of the labour party / momentum criticising Corbyn saying its all true in an article and a jew writing an article saying its all bobbar.

and both insightful, in detail and looking "honest"

37 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

Really? Try having a look at twitter or Google "boris johnson racist" and see all the newspaper articles about him.

He’s about to become PM . We are about to have an openly racist PM voted for by the Tory faithful. That says a lot about the party members.

I took your advice. Two of the top four hits, Boris and Hunt refuse to call Trump racist and Boris is not racist.

I repeat, he’ll be PM tomorrow.

12 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

No, but this is yet another poor analogy.  I have personal relationships with these people.

Not a poor analogy at all.

You claim that you don’t agree with everything said and done by the people you call friends yet you say that Corbyn must agree with everything those he calls friends believe.

That is a very flaky argument, and if it is the only one you have to claim Corbyn is antisemitic, it is no wonder you aren’t convincing anyone.

14 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Not a poor analogy at all.

You claim that you don’t agree with everything said and done by the people you call friends yet you say that Corbyn must agree with everything those he calls friends believe.

That is a very flaky argument, and if it is the only one you have to claim Corbyn is antisemitic, it is no wonder you aren’t convincing anyone.

You obviously ignore most of what I say.  In order to fanatically defend Corbyn

Please answer the below;

If the EDL became as bad as Hamas (openly murderous statements and the like) would you mind if Vince Cable called them his friends?

35 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

He’s about to become PM . We are about to have an openly racist PM voted for by the Tory faithful. That says a lot about the party members.

I took your advice. Two of the top four hits, Boris and Hunt refuse to call Trump racist and Boris is not racist.

I repeat, he’ll be PM tomorrow.

Worrying indeed.  It is staggering he is even in the race.

Nasty man.

9 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

You obviously ignore most of what I say.  In order to fanatically defend Corbyn

You seem to have it the wrong way round. You are obviously ignoring most of what I say in order to fanatically demonise Corbyn.

I shall ask you again. Why is it that you don’t agree with everything those you call friends believe but say that Corbyn MUST agree with everything those he calls friends believe.

It makes no sense whatsoever.

That like me saying the Nazis were my friends and then saying "do you agree with everything all your friends do".

Can you please answer;

If the EDL became as bad as Hamas (openly murderous statements and the like) would youmind if Vince Cable called them his friends?

2 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

If the EDL became as bad as Hamas (openly murderous statements and the like) would youmind if Vince Cable called them his friends?

Why on earth would Vince Cable call the EDL his friends? 🙄

Just now, Top Cats Hat said:

Why on earth would Vince Cable call the EDL his friends? 🙄

You won't answer because it will reveal what you believe.  Hatred towards Jews is more forgivable than hatred towards other groups.

I would condemn anyone, be they Labour, Tory, Lib Dems, Greens etc if they called a murderous hate group their friends.

I would condemn any politician that shared a racist social media post.

You do not and it speaks volumes.

Really?

Can you provide quotes demonstrating that?