The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

44 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

And I also wonder , why are you posting about Theresa May in the Labour party thread 

The same reasons that you talk about Labour In a Tory thread

1 hour ago, banjodeano said:

I also  wonder when Theresa May will criticize the Saudis for chopping peoples heads off and not letting them have any democracy

Perhaps today during PMQs?

5 hours ago, banjodeano said:

I also  wonder when Theresa May will criticize the Saudis for chopping peoples heads off and not letting them have any democracy

Post that on the conservative thread. This one is about Labour and Jeremy and Owen's blind love of the Venezualan regime. 

Edited by sheffbag

Not a great day for law breaking MPs.

Not only is Gavin Williamson facing time in the Big House for breaking the Official Secrets Act but Labour's Fiona Onasanya is going to have to stand for election if she wants to carry on as an MP after more than 10% of her Peterborough constituents signed a recall petition.

I suspect that she will stand down rather than fight an election as an independant, where she faces the possibility of getting no votes! I can't see even her best friends voting for her in a secret ballot.

4 minutes ago, CaptainSwing said:

If it wasn't for my aversion to appearing rude, the phrase "useful idiots" might spring to my mind.

Speaking of which, where is he this evening? I wonder if it's more revelations about  Chris 'Failing' Grayling's money wasting actions that has embarrassed him into silence, or the revelations about Gavin Williamson.....

37 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Speaking of which, where is he this evening? I wonder if it's more revelations about  Chris 'Failing' Grayling's money wasting actions that has embarrassed him into silence, or the revelations about Gavin Williamson.....

Currently sat in a pub listening to a jam night . Band at the moment playing Tush. No embarrassing silence from me just waiting for answers from the three amigos.  Back later and we can discuss anything you want ok . X  . Even the moronically criticising bit that you brought up before but seem to ignore . Hypocrite 

Edited by hackey lad

8 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Currently sat in a pub listening to a jam night . Band at the moment playing Tush. No embarrassing silence from me just waiting for answers from the three amigos.  Back later and we can discuss anything you want ok . X  . Even the moronically criticising bit that you brought up before but seem to ignore . Hypocrite 

Yes I noticed that you were delighted about the promotion of Moudant. I'm sure she is very touched that you like her so much, if she knew who you were.

By the way no need to sign off your little rant with your signature 'Hypocrite'. We know what you are. 

Don't cry into your cocktail about Williamson. "lose lips sink ships"

There has already been numerous warnings on this thread about personal comments and bickering etc.

If you cant have a discussion without resorting to it then please refrain from posting further, unless you want your accounts suspending.

Edited by nikki-red

6 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Not a great day for law breaking MPs.

Not only is Gavin Williamson facing time in the Big House for breaking the Official Secrets Act but Labour's Fiona Onasanya is going to have to stand for election if she wants to carry on as an MP after more than 10% of her Peterborough constituents signed a recall petition.

I suspect that she will stand down rather than fight an election as an independant, where she faces the possibility of getting no votes! I can't see even her best friends voting for her in a secret ballot.

If it only takes 10% to nuke an MP what are we waiting for?

We could get rid of the whole useless bunch of them, May and Corbyn included

7 hours ago, I1L2T3 said:

If it only takes 10% to nuke an MP what are we waiting for?

We could get rid of the whole useless bunch of them, May and Corbyn included

Not exactly. It only takes 10% of constituents to trigger a by election and that is only after a recall petition is authorised as a result of a criminal conviction or finding of corruption.

You'll struggle to get rid of Corbyn with a 33,000 majority and over 60% of the vote.

1 minute ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Not exactly. It only takes 10% of constituents to trigger a by election and that is only after a recall petition is authorised as a result of a criminal conviction or finding of corruption.

You'll struggle to get rid of Corbyn with a 33,000 majority and over 60% of the vote.

Damn. It did seem too good to be true.

2 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

He must be doing something right then if his constituents are fully behind him..