The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

7 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I see The Chuckle Brothers are together again , always needing to back each other up .  Yes ,  I vote Tory  , get over it .  Could you tell us all why , even with the poorest Tory government in years ,  that Jeremy still cannot land a meaningful blow on them ?

What makes you proud to do so?

26 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

What makes you proud to do so?

Did you see that ? on the end of my post ? Maybe you or your friends would like to respond to that .

Yet another reminder that this is the Labour Party thread.

The personal comments can end now too please.

Well , ask a honest question and it seems to scare Labour party voters off of the Labour party thread . It does  make you wonder why some post on here but say nothing about the Labour party.  :hihi:  It should be funny but it comes across  as pathetic really

Edited by hackey lad

I wonder why Tories have nothing positive to say about their own government. They truly deserve each other . Pity that everyone else are subject to their incompetence

I do think that Labour Party supporters are much more engaged with the ideas about how policy can impact on civil society and the economy. There seems to be a lot of negativity about the Tories - yes in the policies that are espoused, but negativity from their supporters too. 

Edited by Mister M

Tories - Reactioinary.

Labour - Pro active.

That's just the way it is.

Two distinct personality types.  Much policy stems from these two instinctive gut reactions.  You can usually boil down  arguements to this  basic stimulus .

Easy to apply this theory to Brexit.

I like to be a problem solver. A glass half full. Looking forward. How about you?

10 hours ago, Mister M said:

I do think that Labour Party supporters are much more engaged with the ideas about how policy can impact on civil society and the economy. 

They seem to spend most of their time in wars of words against the "enemies":

Attacking Tories. 

Attacking anyone who criticises Corbyn. 

Attacking Tom Watson.

Attacking anyone who raises Anti-semitism.

Attacking anyone who might be a more moderate Labour supporter.

9 hours ago, alchresearch said:

They seem to spend most of their time in wars of words against the "enemies":

Attacking Tories. 

Attacking anyone who criticises Corbyn. 

Attacking Tom Watson.

Attacking anyone who raises Anti-semitism.

Attacking anyone who might be a more moderate Labour supporter.

Putting the other side of an argument, or referencing a different point of view is not attacking anyone.

However if you want to see real venemous slander with no supporting evidence read some of the names Corbyn's been called by Tory supporters. 

Typical hypocrisy from you Anna as we've come to expect.

It's a "point of view" if Corbyn Labour supporters are going about it.

But it's "venemous slander" [sic] if it's an attack on Corbyn.

Why don't you open your eyes and look at the wider picture then you'll see some of the hate that Tom Watson and other moderate Labour staff have received - from "fellow" Labour supporters.

Instead of fighting a war with the Tories, they're fighting with anybody and everybody, fragmenting Labour far more.

Edited by alchresearch

Wonder when Jeremy or that odious idiot Owen Jones will criticise their good friends in Venezuala for running over protestors with military vehicles for daring to oppose the government.

56 minutes ago, sheffbag said:

Wonder when Jeremy or that odious idiot Owen Jones will criticise their good friends in Venezuala for running over protestors with military vehicles for daring to oppose the government.

I also  wonder when Theresa May will criticize the Saudis for chopping peoples heads off and not letting them have any democracy

44 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

I also  wonder when Theresa May will criticize the Saudis for chopping peoples heads off and not letting them have any democracy

And I also wonder , why are you posting about Theresa May in the Labour party thread