The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

1 hour ago, banjodeano said:

For accuracy I said HE not ukip

Then it would be helpful if you could explain how Farage could individually "win an election" sometime in his life. 

48 minutes ago, Tony said:

Then it would be helpful if you could explain how Farage could individually "win an election" sometime in his life. 

by election...

6 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

So the alternative is to have a Parliament of 650 where 500 of them are opposed to implementing the will of the people.

Define 'will of the people'.

Jared O'Mara MP has sacked his constituency staff and band them from the office. He said he will not be able to do any work for his constituents for four or five weeks. This man should resign his seat. the Labour Party made a big mistake when they picked him to contest the Hallam constituency.

8 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

Jared O'Mara MP has sacked his constituency staff and band them from the office. He said he will not be able to do any work for his constituents for four or five weeks. This man should resign his seat. the Labour Party made a big mistake when they picked him to contest the Hallam constituency.

It does reflect very badly on Labour and their selection process.  This man is right royally taking the mick (other words are available ) 

1 hour ago, banjodeano said:

by election...

I'm not sure if you are trolling or just don't know, but the most casual observer would know that Farage has personally won a number of elections, hence the post nominal title of MEP. 

This argument with yourself might be a hill you want to die on, but I won't push you any further now its been explained. 

2 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Define 'will of the people'.

The 52% or 17.4 million who voted to LEAVE the corrupt EU. But you already knew that, didn't you TCH.

Angel1.

1 hour ago, hobinfoot said:

Jared the urine taker strikes again. Bet that 72k wages and lavish expenses never tasted sweeter. 

Angel1.

8 hours ago, Mister M said:

You're having a laugh. Nigel's the man to give it to the parasites is he? He's the biggest parasite going. Millions he leeched from the EU Parliament in expenses, so much so they ordered him to pay it back. What a hypocrite he is.

Links to my mate Nigel "leeching millions from the EU, then having to pay it back" please.

Angel1.

1 hour ago, Tony said:

I'm not sure if you are trolling or just don't know, but the most casual observer would know that Farage has personally won a number of elections, hence the post nominal title of MEP. 

This argument with yourself might be a hill you want to die on, but I won't push you any further now its been explained. 

the point i am trying to make is that he has stood as a candidate for UKip  in the UK's general elections five times i believe,   and failed to get elected five times

19 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Jared the urine taker strikes again. Bet that 72k wages and lavish expenses never tasted sweeter. 

Angel1.

Links to my mate Nigel "leeching millions from the EU, then having to pay it back" please.

Angel1.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/12/nigel-farage-eu-salary-docked-claim-misspent-public-funds

24 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

My local MP has claimed over £500,000 in three years, £72,000 is chicken feed ;)