The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

1 hour ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

The Labour Party will be destroyed in the Heartlands of the North, who overwhelmingly voted Brexit.

Things are looking good for my buddy Nigel. I think I might make a small donation and sign up.

Angel1.

I already have signed up. And you’re definitely right things are looking good for Nigel.

Hope you are right about the Labour Party being destroyed in the Heartlands of the North.

1 hour ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

The Labour Party will be destroyed in the Heartlands of the North, who overwhelmingly voted Brexit.

Things are looking good for my buddy Nigel. I think I might make a small donation and sign up.

Angel1.

Don't forget he's bankrolled by the Barclay brothers and Arron Banks.

3 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

WHAT....i thought he was one of us lol

9 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

WHAT....i thought he was one of us lol

If they still can't see Farage for what he is there's no hope. 

15 hours ago, Car Boot said:

Jeremy will be the next Prime Minister. Labour is about 10 points ahead of the Tories.

The Tories will be destroyed at the May and European elections.

Only election that matters are general ones. Still waiting for you to tell us 30 of the 60 seats that Labour will gain at the next GE. 

12 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

Provided Nigels Party is funded within the laws of election rules, I honestly don't care who makes LEGAL donations.

Angel1.

12 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

If they still can't see Farage for what he is there's no hope. 

So the alternative is to have a Parliament of 650 where 500 of them are opposed to implementing the will of the people. And that's ok then.? The Parasites of Westminster deserve a short sharp shock, Nigel is the man to give it.

Angel1.

7 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

So the alternative is to have a Parliament of 650 where 500 of them are opposed to implementing the will of the people. And that's ok then.? The Parasites of Westminster deserve a short sharp shock, Nigel is the man to give it.

Angel1.

You're having a laugh. Nigel's the man to give it to the parasites is he? He's the biggest parasite going. Millions he leeched from the EU Parliament in expenses, so much so they ordered him to pay it back. What a hypocrite he is.

Edited by Mister M

2 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Angel1.

He hasnt won an election in his life..

2 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Angel1.

That would be the same Nigel who wanted a second referendum if he didn't win the first one?

7 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

He hasnt won an election in his life..

For accuracy, UKIP under Farage "won" the UK division of the 2014 EU election and came 2nd in 2009.

1 hour ago, Tony said:

For accuracy, UKIP under Farage "won" the UK division of the 2014 EU election and came 2nd in 2009.

For accuracy I said HE not ukip