The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

Just now, hackey lad said:

This is not from some right wing press , its from The Jewish  Labour Movement

yes, i am fully aware of that thanks

On 04/04/2019 at 11:07, alchresearch said:

Labour - dog hurters 🙂

Fury after Labour Party election campaign leaflet 'glued family dog's mouth shut'

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/fury-after-labour-party-election-16075100

Any chance they can give Diane Abbott one ? 

Edited by Penistone999

1 minute ago, Penistone999 said:

Give her one of what?

6 minutes ago, CaptainSwing said:

Corbyn isn't a Communist.  That's just dumb-ass propaganda, and I'm surprised that someone of your obvious sophistication and intelligence has been taken in by it.

Feed em crap from the Daily Mail, switch their brains off bit by bit.

That is how it works

2 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

i think Corbyn already has 😁

19 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

i think Corbyn already has 😁

You naughty boy :hihi:

22 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

Give her one of what?

Feed em crap from the Daily Mail, switch their brains off bit by bit.

That is how it works

Not everyone reads the Daily Mail . Whats your newspaper of  choice ?

Not real, fake news, muck raking, blah

, blah, blah 

On Politics Live yesterday they were discussing the previous day's Sunday Times anti-Corbyn article. When talking about complaints to the Labour Party, a panel member pointed out to Lord Finkelstein that the majority of the alleged antisemitic social media posts were not actually posted by Labour Party members. His reply was "I don't care whether they were or not" which gives the game away that this is more to do with attacking the Labour Party than actually tackling antisemitism.

56 minutes ago, CaptainSwing said:

That's right - you're learning!

Sounds like the guy's Facebook account was hacked.  "I categorically would not say anything like that", he says.

Even the BBC have admitted this as a possibility:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-47853418

I appreciate that you won't believe this, but that is not my fault.

Just step back and think about it for a second.  Especially in the current climate, why would a Labour councillor even think of making such a post?

I fully expected the chap to say , yes I posted that ,it was me but alas he didn't , his facebook was hacked . I cant see anywhere there that the bbc have said this is a possibility . As for the last sentence , because some people are not very bright

And then:

Ken Livingstone joins group that believes Labour antisemitism allegations are a smear campaign
Former London mayor is announced as Labour Against The Witchhunt's honorary president

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/ken-livingstone-joins-group-that-believes-labour-antisemitism-allegations-are-a-smear-campaign-1.483031

2 hours ago, alchresearch said:

And then:

Ken Livingstone joins group that believes Labour antisemitism allegations are a smear campaign
Former London mayor is announced as Labour Against The Witchhunt's honorary president

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/ken-livingstone-joins-group-that-believes-labour-antisemitism-allegations-are-a-smear-campaign-1.483031

Livingstone accused of antisemitism,  but kicked out of the party on different reasons, Walker accused of antisemitism but kicked out of the party on different reasons, Williams accused of antisemitism but kicked out on different reasons...do you see a trend here?