The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

7 hours ago, banjodeano said:

erm, you mean a tory dressed as Labour?

A far left Labour party will never win an election . 

After months of hiding in his upmarket shed, a dogged journalist managed to catch up with David Cameron to ask him if he regrets the decisions he took which have humiliated the country and his successor.

Yet not a murmur about this from Forum Tories.

I blame the peasant mentality. If they bumped into a Boris Johnson or David Cameron they would be tugging their forlocks rather than holding them to account. 

17 minutes ago, Mister M said:

After months of hiding in his upmarket shed, a dogged journalist managed to catch up with David Cameron to ask him if he regrets the decisions he took which have humiliated the country and his successor.

I blame the peasant mentality. If they bumped into a Boris Johnson or David Cameron they would be tugging their forlocks rather than holding them to account. 

What forum Tories?

You keep going on about this but there aren't any.

And what is it about die hard Labour fans on here going about tugging forlocks like its 1928? Weird.

Edited by Jonny5

1 hour ago, Penistone999 said:

A far left Labour party will never win an election . 

on that we can agree. its a good job we dont have a far left labour party then

Having a leader who won't sit down and discuss ways forward on the biggest issue our country has faced in decades will evapourate peoples faith in the party.

I believe he will sit down, with terrorists.

He just won't sit down with an 'evil' Tory (or on a train, apparently)

11 hours ago, Mister M said:

Have you actually posted a link on the Conservative thread about it?  This thread has been closed numerous times before for derailing it with Tory talk.

You claim "not a murmur".  Funny how I posted this last week:

I blame the muppet who gave the general public the choice of a referendum, its completely broken politics.   

I reckon half of those voted are more used to voting on Love Island or I'm a Celebrity and were way out of their depth on such an important matter.

3 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

I blame the muppet who gave the general public the choice of a referendum, its completely broken politics.   

I reckon half of those voted are more used to voting on Love Island or I'm a Celebrity and were way out of their depth on such an important matter.

So not a fan of democracy then? That's the downside of it, people you disagree with, or don't like can also vote. Are you saying it's now or should be Labour party policy to not let these scummy types vote? Or just a personal opinion??

Corbyn is revealing his true nature now; and he's backed in a corner.   His attempt to win a general election have failed and he will do ANYTHING he can to avoid having to obey his party line and back a second vote because he is, of course, a Brexiteer.  His refusal to meet May until she rules out No Deal is a political sham, designed solely to waste more time and wind the clock down.

1 hour ago, woodview said:

Having a leader who won't sit down and discuss ways forward on the biggest issue our country has faced in decades will evapourate peoples faith in the party.

at the very start he offered to enter into a joint negotiation with her and she refused, she thought she knew it all, she actually believed all her own spin, why would Corbyn want to help now? she has dug herself into a huge hole, its down to her now, its her problem, of course he should keep away

8 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

at the very start he offered to enter into a joint negotiation with her and she refused, she thought she knew it all, she actually believed all her own spin, why would Corbyn want to help now? she has dug herself into a huge hole, its down to her now, its her problem, of course he should keep away

It's not 'her' problem it's our problem. There was a referendum, Leave got more votes. She's a Remain supporter but was the only one prepared to run with it.

Her solution didn't work. we are where we are now.

Time to come out of the playground and do what's needed for the country.

4 minutes ago, woodview said:

It's not 'her' problem it's our problem. There was a referendum, Leave got more votes. She's a Remain supporter but was the only one prepared to run with it.

Her solution didn't work. we are where we are now.

Time to come out of the playground and do what's needed for the country.

as i said, he did offer to help, but she was too pig headed to accept the offer.. no Woodview, this is her mess to sort out, have you also noticed other parties are now refusing to help her? funny that