The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

Of course I am, do you think they pay them money for no reason at all? Why would that be?

It would be embarrassing if Corbyn or the Labour Party ever received donations from anti jewish and pro Hamas people then wouldn't it. Or does Corbyn not get influenced by the people he receives donations from, only people who receive (and I hate this term) 'jewish money'?

He was facing deselection by his local party - they are two very different things. We will find out who is right at the next general election.

Yeah we will, I know who my money would be on though.

Or maybe much sooner than the next GE!

only people who receive (and I hate this term) 'jewish money'?

Then don't use it.

It is meaningless as Jewish is an ethnicity and money can't have an ethnicity. Try replacing it with money donated by Zionists or money donated by supporters of the state of Israel.

After all, that's what we are talking about.

It would be embarrassing if Corbyn or the Labour Party ever received donations from anti jewish and pro Hamas people then wouldn't it. Or does Corbyn not get influenced by the people he receives donations from, only people who receive (and I hate this term) 'jewish money'?

In my opinion NO mp should receive any money, it leaves it all wide open to abuse of democracy, they get paid to do their job, thats enough....dont you think getting back handers from people can leave you obligated to represent them or be more favourable to them?

---------- Post added 31-08-2018 at 13:15 ----------

Or maybe much sooner than the next GE!

He is now talking about calling a by election...I hope he does

Then don't use it.

It is meaningless as Jewish is an ethnicity and money can't have an ethnicity. Try replacing it with money donated by Zionists or money donated by supporters of the state of Israel.

After all, that's what we are talking about.

I'm quoting another poster, hence the quotation marks.

---------- Post added 31-08-2018 at 13:18 ----------

In my opinion NO mp should receive any money, it leaves it all wide open to abuse of democracy, they get paid to do their job, thats enough....dont you think getting back handers from people can leave you obligated to represent them or be more favourable to them?

---------- Post added 31-08-2018 at 13:15 ----------

He is now talking about calling a by election...I hope he does

So do you think Corbyn is obligated to represent or be favourable to anti-semites and pro Hamas individuals? The Labour Party received money from them.

I'm quoting another poster, hence the quotation marks.

---------- Post added 31-08-2018 at 13:18 ----------

So do you think Corbyn is obligated to represent or be favourable to anti-semites and pro Hamas individuals? The Labour Party received money from them.

No, he would be favourable to them anyway, he has a proven record on that, but as I said earlier, no mp should take anything

No, he would be favourable to them anyway, he has a proven record on that, but as I said earlier, no mp should take anything

That's an unfortunate misreading or mistyping...

Of course I am, do you think they pay them money for no reason at all? Why would that be?

If that is your line of thinking, then you must think that Corbyn is influenced by Momentum and Jon Lansman, Unite the Union, various solicitors and QCs, the Transport Salaried Staffs Association, the Communication Workers Union, Associated Society of Locomotive Engineers and Firemen, Fire Brigades Union, National Union of Rail, Maritime and Transport Workers, ASLEF, the Save Shaker Aamer Campaign, CND, Dr Ibrahim Hamami the director of the Palestinian Affairs Centre and various other individuals as they have all given him money?

If that is your line of thinking, then you must think that Corbyn is influenced by Momentum and Jon Lansman, Unite the Union, various solicitors and QCs, the Transport Salaried Staffs Association, the Communication Workers Union, Associated Society of Locomotive Engineers and Firemen, Fire Brigades Union, National Union of Rail, Maritime and Transport Workers, ASLEF, the Save Shaker Aamer Campaign, CND, Dr Ibrahim Hamami the director of the Palestinian Affairs Centre and various other individuals as they have all given him money?

Given Corbyn money or the Labour party?

Given Corbyn money or the Labour party?

They are all named as donors to Corbyn on the Register of Interests.

They are all named as donors to Corbyn on the Register of Interests.

As I said prior, I dont agree with it..

As I said prior, I dont agree with it..

But do you think Corbyn is influenced by it?

If you don't, why is Corbyn immune to influence, but Watson isn't?