The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

dont you also find it odd that a lot of these MP's who are moaning about antisemitism are funded by Jewish money?

Are you suggesting that donors to individual MPs have influence on the policies and/or remarks they put forward?

Corbyn being labelled anti Semite is the what you get when you have been happy to label others racist, xenophobic, bigoted, Nazis, right wing extremist etc ….. it's modern day media/social media labelling I know, but what goes around comes around, he and his supporters cannot complain IMHO !

Of course they can; it isn't true.

i think i may have said it before, but no i dont... doesn't it ever come to your mind that this may all be a smear? they are so scared of Corbyn that they have to go to extremes to attack him, he has fought for peace and against racism all his life, yeah he was at the protests against apartheid when the Tory government didnt care less, and to now accuse him or racism is clearly bonkers, doesnt that ever puzzle you when you think about it?

---------- Post added 31-08-2018 at 09:56 ----------

dont you also find it odd that a lot of these MP's who are moaning about antisemitism are funded by Jewish money?

I don't understand.

You don't think there are divisions in the Labour Party, however you think that there are Labour MPs that under the thumb of jewish donors and are 'moaning' and 'smearing' Corbyn. That sounds like division to me!

And no I don't think it's odd at all, as I have previously explained. It is entirely possible that MPs receive donations from jewish sources because they have familial or historical links to jewish groups or people. They are then of course more likely to be annoyed by Corbyn's failure to tackle the anti-semitism within the party and speak out against it.

It almost sounds like you are equating 'jewish money' with somehow being dirty or improper, and not something that anyone should receive. I find that somewhat distasteful.

I don't understand.

You don't think there are divisions in the Labour Party, however you think that there are Labour MPs that under the thumb of jewish donors and are 'moaning' and 'smearing' Corbyn. That sounds like division to me!

And no I don't think it's odd at all, as I have previously explained. It is entirely possible that MPs receive donations from jewish sources because they have familial or historical links to jewish groups or people. They are then of course more likely to be annoyed by Corbyn's failure to tackle the anti-semitism within the party and speak out against it.

It almost sounds like you are equating 'jewish money' with somehow being dirty or improper, and not something that anyone should receive. I find that somewhat distasteful.

what? where have i said there are not divisions in the party? i havent..!! but we are not talking about divisions, we are talking about antisemitism not divisions, of course there are divisions, they have been deliberately made to make the party un electable, which have worked to a certain degree...

Jewish money being dirty are your words not mine, but it doesnt take a far stretch of the imagination to link that the people being funded by jewish money are the ones that are against Corbyn, or is that just one of those strange coincidences?

But two totally different types of men.

in what way?

One an Mp for 40 years who has voted on his own opinion (and before you start calling him a red tory or a tory lite he backed Corbz in the election) even if against his own party. He has no historical or current allegations against him in 40 years of being an MP. This one resigned the whip to stand as an independent Labour MP due to factions within the party he disagreed with but has indicated he would retake the whip at a later time if changes were made.

One an MP for less than 18 months of which half the time he was "on the sick" following the allegations and revealed incidents against him. On his "comeback" he promptly resigns the whip and the Party instead of going through some mandatory training and claiming he was been "made to feel like a criminal" so now sits collecting his salary like a petulant child

Yeah, i suppose you are right, they are different types of men. But i know who i would support and want as my MP.

what? where have i said there are not divisions in the party? i havent..!! but we are not talking about divisions, we are talking about antisemitism not divisions, of course there are divisions, they have been deliberately made to make the party un electable, which have worked to a certain degree...

Jewish money being dirty are your words not mine, but it doesnt take a far stretch of the imagination to link that the people being funded by jewish money are the ones that are against Corbyn, or is that just one of those strange coincidences?

You criticised Tom Watson for 'sticking his oar in' when all he said was that there was divisions in the labour party. That is surely true, so why make the point that he is a 'jewish funded MP' as if he was saying something he wouldn't say if he wasn't 'jewish funded'.

Why on earth does that have to be coincidence, I've already explained a number a times a very logical and reasonable explanation.

You criticised Tom Watson for 'sticking his oar in' when all he said was that there was divisions in the labour party. That is surely true, so why make the point that he is a 'jewish funded MP' as if he was saying something he wouldn't say if he wasn't 'jewish funded'.

Why on earth does that have to be coincidence, I've already explained a number a times a very logical and reasonable explanation.

Tom Watson has said on many occasions that the party is rife with Antisemitism, and he has clearly laid it at Corbyns door, the comment he made is just made to add more doubt and confusion about the electability of the Labour party, just about every comment he makes is designed to discredit the party in its current form...what was the point in him making that comment? everyone can see the division in the party, we dont need him to point it out, the division of which some of it can be attributed to him

Tom Watson has said on many occasions that the party is rife with Antisemitism, and he has clearly laid it at Corbyns door, the comment he made is just made to add more doubt and confusion about the electability of the Labour party, just about every comment he makes is designed to discredit the party in its current form...what was the point in him making that comment? everyone can see the division in the party, we dont need him to point it out, the division of which some of it can be attributed to him

He can tweet what he likes surely? As can you.

Are you suggesting that donors to individual MPs have influence on the policies and/or remarks they put forward?

No answer so far..

but we are not talking about his supporters, we are talking about Corbyn, Corbyn who has fought any kind of racism all his life, name me one other person who has done more than Corbyn to fight racism and injustice?

Nelson Mandela

Uh oh just said Nelson was better than Jezza in this respect.

Queue Mandela was just a ANConservative in 3...2...1...

Mod Note

Posts have been removed for insults & bickering.

Kindly discuss the issue without attacking the person making the point you wish to disagree with

If you really can't do that then don't post as if we have to put any more warnings in this thread then those causing the problem will find their accounts suspended

Of course I am, do you think they pay them money for no reason at all? Why would that be?