The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

I thought all the major parties were «* favorably inclined*» to the EU ?

Yes; but this thread is, in case you've not noticed, about the Labour Party.

That's what I linked in my previous post..

Perhaps I should have asked did you bother to read it.

Well this was a little naughty....

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/08/09/ico_fines_data_broker_for_dpa_breach_in_labour_campaign/

Did Labour know that this data wasn't sanctioned for this use, or was it don't ask, don't tell? Who knows. It'll be getting interesting though in future for sure. One wonders if the data has been purged yet.

As for Emma's Diary I rather hope this is a sharp reminder to them.

Perhaps I should have asked did you bother to read it.

I did. Please point out where there is an official link to the Israeli government in the link I gave.

Seen nowt on news a lately about Jeremy and the Anti Semitism row . Does this mean all the conspiracy theorists on here , are wrong about the mainstream media campaign to bring down Jeremy ?

Seen nowt on news a lately about Jeremy and the Anti Semitism row . Does this mean all the conspiracy theorists on here , are wrong about the mainstream media campaign to bring down Jeremy ?

Or the whole <removed> show is becoming weary and it's ran it's course?

Even John Lydons now sucking in the Labour party anti-semetism crap and becoming a hasbeen with his recent rants (including supporting brexit) shows living in the US rots yer brain, sadly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQKEciopuxM

Why is he becoming a has been ? Is it just because he is "now sucking in the Labour party anti semetism crap " ?

Why is he becoming a has been ? Is it just because he is "now sucking in the Labour party anti semetism crap " ?

When you hear the god father of punk admit that Anarchy In The UK was nothing but an act. He kind of becomes a has been, instantly!

When you hear the god father of punk admit that Anarchy In The UK was nothing but an act. He kind of becomes a has been, instantly!

Well if you fell for that . More fool you

He may have to come out of retirement one last time to tell all the Brexit supporters "Ever get the feeling you've been cheated? Good night!"

Not really. Boris has taken the attention away for the moment with his racist rants, but he's regarded with mild amusement, a bit of an attention seeker, what a lad eh?

No doubt that evil, anti-semitic, anti-Christ Corbyn and his wicked, morally heinous party who eat children and torture old ladies for fun will hit the front pages again sometime soon...

(Just don't mention Northamptonshire County Council...)

Edited by Anna B

Not really. Boris has taken the attention away for the moment with his racist rants, but he's regarded with mild amusement, a bit of an attention seeker, what a lad eh?

No doubt that evil, anti-semitic, anti-Christ Corbyn and his wicked, morally heinous party who eat children and torture old ladies for fun will hit the front pages again sometime soon...

(Just don't mention Northamptonshire County Council...)

IMO Boris's Burkah remarks was deliberate attack on May's Conservative party. He's bitter and upset for losing his role and opportunity to become PM. Both sides have plenty of cult followers whom can never do no wrong. Cult follwers are dangerous and in all likelihood will cause harm to others as they're intolerant of criticism, ignore facts and forcibly silence opposing opinions when questioned or challenged.