The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

Following and commenting after ELEVEN of my posts unbeliever?

Bit stalkerish wouldn't you say? :loopy:

Or sheepish :hihi:

Anything to avoid actually debating eh Solomon.

Anything to avoid actually debating eh Solomon.

We both hold wholly different standpoints

On Jeremy Corbyn and Momentum

And nothing will change our opinions

I have found your posts to be unnecessarily vindictive and bullish

Despite denouncing these very traits in your own self-righteous little rants about Momentum

I have nothing further to say to you unbeliever

I hope that is clear enough for you

We both hold wholly different standpoints

On Jeremy Corbyn and Momentum

And nothing will change our opinions

I have found your posts to be unnecessarily vindictive and bullish

Despite denouncing these very traits in your own self-righteous little rants about Momentum

I have nothing further to say to you unbeliever

I hope that is clear enough for you

Wasn't really talking to you. As I keep saying, I'm countering your posts. I wish to negate or ideally invert your influence on anybody reading this thread. Or in fact any thread related to the Labour party.

If you'd bothered to read up on the kind of thing the Momentum activists have been saying to Labour MPs and other members who don't happen to think Corbyn is the best man to lead the party then you'd realise how ridiculous your comparison is.

It's that which drives people like me to speak out against Momentum and their leaders, as we have a moral duty to do so.

I'm not happy about hurting the feelings of well meaning Momentum supporters, and whilst I believe that you go out of your way to annoy others on this forum, you may have good intentions.

This is not going to stop me though for all the reasons I have already explained.

Edited by unbeliever

Following and commenting after ELEVEN of my posts unbeliever?

Bit stalkerish wouldn't you say? :loopy:

Or sheepish :hihi:

Solomon, this is a discussion forum and as long as he's not insulting you isn't he entitled to an opinion just as you are.

Anyhow you do realise I hope that Labour have to to appeal to the middle of the road voters, the fabled 'middle England' to have any chance of winning a general election. That amounts to about 150 seats out of 650 which are the ones that are likely to change allegiance,

At the moment Corbyn is preaching to the already converted and just keeping saying 'awesome' isn't going to convert others.

It's not a question of who's Prime Minister. That will be a Conservative. Or possibly a Lib Dem in several years or so.

It's more a matter of who ends up leading the tattered remains of the once great Labour party.

Oh look another youtube interview with a Trotskyist. How helpful.

It's interesting that you mention the libdems. Tim Farron was interviewed a few days ago and gave his verdict on corbin. He categorically ruled out ever being part of a coalition with corbin or a momentum ruled labour party.

Not that it is particularly important, but the odds of labour forming a majority government are so slim the only danger was really from a coalition and as the poison spreads the options of coalition partners is starting to diminish as well.

Solomon, this is a discussion forum and as long as he's not insulting you isn't he entitled to an opinion just as you are

Gomgeg

He HAS been insulting

Aswell as patronising and pestering

Repeatedly posting the same question to me eight times....

When it was clear I did not want to engage with him

Would you say this kind of behaviour was acceptable?

Can we please stop this infighting between each other and just get back on topic.

If you don't want to engage with Unbeliever Solomon I suggest you don't reply to everything he says.

Can we please stop this infighting between each other and just get back on topic.

If you don't want to engage with Unbeliever Solomon I suggest you don't reply to everything he says.

That's free speech. When he replies to me it's free speech, but when I reply to him it's harassment.

I think the topic has been done to death anyway.

Corbyn will win. The party will turn in on itself. The left of the party will blame the right 'Blairites" they like to call them, and the right will blame Momentum. Nothing will be resolved, but the smouldering heap which was one the party which gave us the NHS will hardly care.

Can we please stop this infighting between each other and just get back on topic

Then stop with your unwarranted personal attacks Robin :mad:

If you don't want to engage with Unbeliever Solomon I suggest you don't reply to everything he says

He's like a limpet!

Difficult when he replies to every SINGLE post :rant:

Oh right. I see that you're the villain too. Are we getting in the way of the approved Momentum truth do you think?

At the moment Corbyn is preaching to the already converted and just keeping saying 'awesome' isn't going to convert others

Please don't patronise me gomgeg

Or tell me what to think or say

Edited by Solomon1

Oh right. I see that you're the villain too. Are we getting in the way of the approved Momentum truth do you think?

I'm going to ignore Solomon and not reply to any of their posts anymore. It is really not worth my time. We know what they think and nothing is going to change that, and they don't add anything to the discussion or are seemingly willing to engage in adult debate.

I wonder what percentage Corbyn will be re-elected with. I guessed 74% a few weeks back but I think I may have over egged that somewhat. Whatever it is I'm sure they'll be cracking open the Champagne in Tory HQ.