Arguments-Relationships

Ok, Going through a bad patch that hasnt really got much better for the last 2 yrs but havent given up yet.

Anyway other half comes in friday, has had a drink and forgets that he has food in the oven that he's cooking.

so i have a go about drinking and then burning food or potenetially the kitchen and house down!

He walks away chuntering as normal but then says "<REMOVED> and Die"

Now i get that he was angry and i confronted him about mumbleing and he said it to my face

I cant seem to let it go as its really upset me

Whats eveyone elses view?

Edited by nikki-red
masked swearing

It's the heat of the moment babe. I've not been in a relationship for sometime because I find I enjoy my own space.

When I think of some of the stuff I've said in long term relationships now, I feel such a prat.

The trouble with me and our lass is communication. Too much communication.

if this has been going on for two years and things haven't improved then maybe it's time to get rid.

if you want to have one last very final attempt then try some sort of relationship counselling an outsider might be able to bring some perspective to your situation and guide you to a resolution, though you both need to want that and I'd question that after 2 years whether at least one of you does.

Relationships are how you relate to one an other, about respect and love, this relationship is all one sided and you need to get out of it.

2 years of putting up with this you must be a saint or just scared of going it alone.

Do yourself a big favour and cut your losses, this relationship went down the pan along time ago from what your saying, regain your self respect and don't put up with being treated how you are.

Relationships are how you relate to one an other, about respect and love, this relationship is all one sided and you need to get out of it.

2 years of putting up with this you must be a saint or just scared of going it alone.

Do yourself a big favour and cut your losses, this relationship went down the pan along time ago from what your saying, regain your self respect and don't put up with being treated how you are.

Couldnt have put it any better myself.:)

I am scared of going it alone, we have split a couple of times but i always end up going back as i dont like being on my own and i dont like seeing him hurting

I am scared of going it alone

Liberate yourself, my dear.

Is it any worse than your partner telling you to die?

I am scared of going it alone, we have split a couple of times but i always end up going back as i dont like being on my own and i dont like seeing him hurting

Yeah but...he's hurting you by saying the crap he does. Get out of this relationship!

Kick him to the kerb!

Good god girl, go and find your dignity and self respect and leave him to rot! no one deserves to be spoken to like that..

If my partner had said that to me i would of thrown his tea over his head....

Get rid love, you only get one chance so don't waste it being unhappy :thumbsup:

Your dependant on this person for company, you think you are too weak to go it alone but you are 100% wrong on this.

The more time you spend apart the stronger you will get and will kick yourself once you realise that you put up with it for so long. It will not take a great deal of time before you regain your independence and self respect.

While ever you are in the situation you will not be able to see yourself out side of it. The fact that you have gained the strength to talk about it on here to strangers means some part of you knows its about time you did something about it.

You don't like seeing him hurting so you have already gone from being in a relationship with this person mentally and into being a carer for him. Get this into your head 'He does not care for you or what you do for him'.

Sorry for being blunt but that's how you are going to have to be with yourself, you don't deserve to be in the situation your in and know that I suspect.