Xbox 360 special editions

Does gum tree have a lot of Sheffield users? (looking to sell a bunch of lego bionicle stuff, and is way too heavy to post. Or rather it is too heavy for a person to pay for all that delivery cost!)

I have not been successful with classifieds on here so far, anything I've tried to sell or buy have all been time wasters, I really don't know how people sell stuff on here.... or buy stuff either...

Does gum tree have a lot of Sheffield users?
Enough of them it seems.

I've been more successful on Gumtree and eBay than on here for quite a while now. I always list on here first, maybe a couple of times. Attracts the usual lot of less-than-10-forum-posts monosyllabic txt-ing chancers. Then Gumtree and eBay. Where the item usually sells for the same or more than what I listed it at on here (I always price my items (here/Gumtree/eBay) acc. to the eBay average, determined from less-than-a-week-old current ended auction (not B-I-N) values for identical items in same condition).

At the moment, I'm getting best success with eBay local-only (collect only, no posting whatsoever, cash only (yes, you can - make sure you mention it in the body of the listing)), Buy-It-Now with make-an-offer. Cheap at £0.40 with 3 free relists.

I have not been successful with classifieds on here so far, anything I've tried to sell or buy have all been time wasters, I really don't know how people sell stuff on here.... or buy stuff either...
It's a growing gripe of mine.

When I first joined in '08, it was really great. Fair prices, interesting items, no rip-off merchants, no scalpers or time wasters, reasonable expectations all-around...a bit like eBay used to be in the very beginning (minus the bidding :D). I'd say, right up until late 2011. Then it started losing its way.

Too many people after owt for nowt. Delivered at the other end of town for free of course :roll:

It's gotten really bad now, I haven't bothered renewing/reposting my ads lately, and I don't think I will again tbh.

The worst one was for a graphics card, arranged it with the guy, had to get a lift from a friend up to Shire green (should have known really for that part of town) and the guy was not in, no car in the drive, no note, no message on the forum. He ignored my messages too after.

The cheek of it. So gumtree it is then! ta for that, chap!

(also, max respect for Totoro, one of my fave animated movies)

Plenty of guides on Google, not done one myself but have used my friends a couple of times and it's really very good.

Every link I found on Google, and the official XBMC wiki, says you can't.

"The required reverse engineering (to get access to the video acceleration hardware, among other things) has not happened on any of these game consoles. Further more, no one on Team XBMC feels that it is worth the effort to port XBMC to any of them, as it would be a huge undertaking. "

You getting confused with the original XBox?

Every link I found on Google, and the official XBMC wiki, says you can't.

"The required reverse engineering (to get access to the video acceleration hardware, among other things) has not happened on any of these game consoles. Further more, no one on Team XBMC feels that it is worth the effort to port XBMC to any of them, as it would be a huge undertaking. "

You getting confused with the original XBox?

As I said, you can't. Xbox original only. But there are better (and even cheaper) solutions.