Britain first, new Far-Right group on the march.

Never heard of them....Are they similar to the EDL?

Regards

Doom

A bit. They both hate Muslims, but have different tactics. The EDL use public demo's with hundreds of people. While Britain First barge into Mosques and hand out bibles and tell the Iman to convert or go to hell. But only use about 10 people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llCCDjuFbFg

Edited by Jmack

its called getting old, wait till you start calling the missus the wrong name :hihi:

I was once on the phone trying to sort out my married mans allowance and I did actually forget her name.....I just had a mad mind blank moment.....very embarrassing. :hihi:

Regards

Doom

A bit. They both hate Muslims, but have different tactics. The EDL use public demo's with hundreds of people. While Britain First barge into Mosques and hand out bibles and tell the Iman to convert or go to hell. But only use about 10 people.

see theyre trading on the name of lee rigby again :(

I started watching the video but didn't get very far.....That was too embarrassing to continue. :shocked:

Regards

Doom

im still watching it, hes a grade A ********, that Paul Golding

lmao

---------- Post added 17-05-2014 at 16:36 ----------

Oo

he once went to the cenotaph wearing a pair of pants on his head :suspect:

but he said somebody else put them on his head and there happened to be a photographer there lol

Edited by melthebell

im still watching it, hes a grade A ********, that Paul Golding

lmao

---------- Post added 17-05-2014 at 16:36 ----------

Oo

he once went to the cenotaph wearing a pair of pants on his head :suspect:

but he said somebody else put them on his head and there happened to be a photographer there lol

im surprised you/nobody didn't link him to the guy stood next to him lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBvO6GHdtXk

They are holding a rally at Dronfield Station on Saturday night 8pm I'm hoping the good people of Sheffield will be there to let them know they aren't wanted.

Just wondering if anyone has noticed this far-Right group that really seems to be motoring now. They're called Britain first and are a complex mix. They are half street movement/ want to be paramilitary's. And half political party.

The thing that makes them particularly interesting is their Facebook page, they've got 323,000 likes. More than Labour and the Lib Dems put together. Unlike a lot of the far-right groups they exist squarely to fight Muslims not making a distinction between the Radical Islamism and normal Islam.

This is a link to their Facebook page where you'll see what there about: https://www.facebook.com/britainfirstgb?fref=ts

And this is a better description of them :http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/hate-groups/bf/

Opinions?

A lot of their Facebook posting are quite innocuous, not linked to extremism and appear quite sensible. One was saying people convicted of dog fighting should face jail, a fair position unless you think people should be able to organise dogs to rip each other apart and walk free.

A lot of their Facebook posting are quite innocuous, not linked to extremism and appear quite sensible. One was saying people convicted of dog fighting should face jail, a fair position unless you think people should be able to organise dogs to rip each other apart and walk free.

One of the main people in BF is Jim Dowson who is best known for having owned the BNP in order to milk it for every penny, for his links to loyalist paramilitaries in Northern Ireland and for his anti-abortion activities. His religious zeal for evangelical protestanism would make Ian Paisley look secular.

Paul Golding is a former BNP councillor. Britain First is a paramilitary-style street force that operates against Muslims in much the same way Moseley's Blackshirts operated against Jews.

You have managed to reduce an openly fascist paramilitary organisation to a bit of animal welfare. But as this organisation called on people in England to vote UKIP last month while it stood in Scotland and Wales I can't say I'm surprised.

It is a scary development, I was shocked last week to see one of my friends liking their page on Facebook, I am fairly sure he has no problem at all with muslims - the page he liked was about something to do with schools if I recall well? I doubt he knows what the underlying agenda is....

They are not new, it's the National Front

---------- Post added 04-07-2014 at 11:05 ----------

Well that's the thing isn't it? No point in pushing your beliefs onto people that won't listen; better to get them onboard first, then start conditioning them

Its the comments from their followers that concern me. Ignorant, racist and often threatening violence.