Best road in Sheffield

I'm not sure what the point is supposed to be. Should they *not* make sure the Tour de France roads are resurfaced? They will be a priority and rightly so.

But plenty of roads have been done that are not on the TdF route.

(Route maps here: http://www.welcometosheffield.co.uk/grand-depart-sheffield/route-information)

I'm not sure what the point is supposed to be. Should they *not* make sure the Tour de France roads are resurfaced? They will be a priority and rightly so.

But plenty of roads have been done that are not on the TdF route.

(Route maps here: http://www.welcometosheffield.co.uk/grand-depart-sheffield/route-information)

All the roads in Sheffield are due to be resurfaced. It will take about 5 years

to complete Perhaps the moaners can explain how the resurfacing can be

done any sooner. As has already been stated many roads that will not be

used by the TDF have already been resurfaced.

I agree completly with your post.

Edited by bazjea

I'm not sure what the point is supposed to be. Should they *not* make sure the Tour de France roads are resurfaced?

The point is that Penis999 just wants to whinge about cyclists again. The first road resurfaced was Fitzwilliam Street about 2 years ago and it's still perfect. Loads of other roads have been done that aren't on the TdF route. Totley was done last year. So was Sharrow. But as long as Penis999 is miserable I'm happy.

I have to say they've made a nice job of the A61 through Grenoside.

They've carried the works out at night causing minimum disruption and as a result have cracked on with the work very quickly......A big well done from me.

Regards

Doom