Love and letting go

Have you ever realised how much you love someone and how much you want them, but it just wont work and have to let go?

(Just wondering)

goodnight and god bless (although I dont belive in God, but still) No long ting

:wave:

Yes and no the pain never goes away.

Yes and no the pain never goes away.

That is true, i only ever felt this way about one person in my life, and i never thought i would as i dont let no one deep into my life. i use to think my friends was nuts thinking about A person in this way.

But now i know how it feels too so maybe it true it dont hurt till its gone and its your first love, and it took me 22years till i found that person even tho i dated in the past and had child by another long term partner befor i met my last x.

we was together 5ys and i admit 4ys on after we split, i still hurt a little and miss him and think about him now and then has he was the only one too that i love to be with, my other x's i hated being with 24/7, but we better of without one anouther in the end has we clash to much after a wile it got heated in places, so after trying and trying again it dint work. clean break we both had, i moved house so did he we not seen eachother since. Its best to let go i think has not fair on you has well as the other person.

yes, but give it a while and the pain goes.

Of course you still miss that person, but hey life moves on! :hihi:

Yes!

I love your questions...

She has come back since, and i have let go and this time im in control of the situation.. :)

Unfortunately yes.

It's not the most pleasant of experiences but you just have to get on with it.

Life goes on!

Yes and it hurts like hell. :(

But there's usually someone else out there for you. :D

Couldn't Care Less. I Love To Hate.

Yes it is horrible when you really like someone it would be so much easier if you hated them.:(

My ex dumped me because he couldn't get over his ex, had no room in his heart to love me. He says he'll never get over her. Wish he would get over her then he might notice that he should be with me.

My ex dumped me because he couldn't get over his ex, had no room in his heart to love me. He says he'll never get over her. Wish he would get over her then he might notice that he should be with me.

What a shame he has chosen not to live his life, dreams and memories may be good but reality is better.

Learn from his mistake, don't be sad to long :)