Anybody here go to Rowlinson School?

Carl Dawson, Steven Bryan, Nifty Norcross, god too many to remember. I used to hang around with Judith Clarke, Caroline Ellis who was in form C, Alison Bywater, Bernadette Moran.

i was in the same class as caroline elliss in the juniors [hazlebarrow]

yesterday i was telling my wife about alison bywater ,her brother gus is married to rose harding who was in our form .nifty norcross married little macky and steve bryan married judith gray , carl dawson married diane blythen they were all in our junior class except carl,.

I was new to the area so I didnt go to Hazlebarrow I came from Birley Juniors. Didnt realise so many class mates married each other.

I went out with Gus for 5 years and did hear he had married Rose as I still see some old school mates and have a catch up once in a while.

Hi all - I went to Rowlinson 1981 - 1985 - I was in Miss Cawthorne's Class (who Married Mr Harvey ha ha). I was in the same class as Cathy Taylor, Helen Shaw, Jenette Gregory, Zia Dinn (no longer with us), Craig Thickett, Alan Pete to name a few. School was good then and I have fond memories of camping at Hagg Farm and wagging maths ha ha.

I was new to the area so I didnt go to Hazlebarrow I came from Birley Juniors. Didnt realise so many class mates married each other.

I went out with Gus for 5 years and did hear he had married Rose as I still see some old school mates and have a catch up once in a while.

theres quite a lot more schoolfriends that married from our year .

also i can remember the girl gus courted for a long time [you ] but it's driving me up the wall trying to remember your name , i'm going to phone him up soon if i can't remember .

If i say my best friend was Judith Clarke who went out with Blondie - can you remember now?

If i say my best friend was Judith Clarke who went out with Blondie - can you remember now?

i always remember judith clarke and her best friend they were beautiful but your name is driving me mad , i can see your face and judiths in your kit for rounders , judith was sat down on the grass bank leaning back on her elbows , i remember you but the name is doing my head in .

What was your name did you say? Who did you hang around with?

You mentioned Craig Shackleton in one of your messages, I also went out with him. He bought me my very first single (record). Presumably you didnt marry anyone from Rowlinson then?

You mentioned Craig Shackleton in one of your messages, I also went out with him. He bought me my very first single (record). Presumably you didnt marry anyone from Rowlinson then?

no i married a girl from birley ..your from birley arent you ?.

could never remember craig with any girl apart from mel .

he left school and then went back , he then worked for one of the big banks. there was also brian beedham , he was married to tina monks , steve loxley and sandra used to hold hands in the corridor at school , married had 3 children and sadly split up 3 years ago after over 30 years together . i have always been a very close friend of steve loxley from 9 years of age .

This is getting really weird now. I lived at Hackenthorpe when small and went to Birley Spa infant school and guess who was my very first boyfriend - steven loxley! Then we moved to Birley and I went to Birley junior school. Then moved to Batemoor and went to Rowlinson where yes you can image my face when I first saw Steven Loxley again. I knew he had married Sandra Grant but before he did I last saw him at Roxy's and had a quick dance and catch up with him. Fancy you knowing him since you were young, small world aint it.

Thanks for mentioning that job advert for my partner, i will pass it on.

can you remember when you went to birley spa , they had joint sports days with rainbow forgre and brookhouse beighton and every year for a cup ?. i am the same age as you and went to brookhouse beighton . you may also remember shaun hessian from birley spa , sadly he died last year .

This is getting really weird now. I lived at Hackenthorpe when small and went to Birley Spa infant school and guess who was my very first boyfriend - steven loxley! Then we moved to Birley and I went to Birley junior school. Then moved to Batemoor and went to Rowlinson where yes you can image my face when I first saw Steven Loxley again. I knew he had married Sandra Grant but before he did I last saw him at Roxy's and had a quick dance and catch up with him. Fancy you knowing him since you were young, small world aint it.

Thanks for mentioning that job advert for my partner, i will pass it on.

just phoned steve loxley and he says if your initials are C.B tell her he still loves you .:hihi: