Anybody here go to Rowlinson School?

-Just wondering as he says he meets me at christmas but i dont think i know him. cant be that many chris colton's out there ?? :huh:

no your not I know you and your brother so stop messing with her , or i will name you .

now i am confused ??

I am Chris Colton. I have two brothers and a sister who went to Rowlinson but I went to Meadowhead ???

who the bloomin heck are you jaiden ?? do i know you ?

now i am confused ??

I am Chris Colton. I have two brothers and a sister who went to Rowlinson but I went to Meadowhead ???

the chris colton fix it and the others are talking about is 49 and as you have read the post's you know that . you christian are a lot younger . don't play with peoples minds . you never went to rowlinson between 1970 and 1975 as the post's about these people state . it's not rocket science my friend .

i didnt read all the years. I just saw my name and got confused. As i said my name isnt one that you come across everyday is it ?

who the bloomin heck are you jaiden ?? do i know you ?

No one to worry about mate , I know you and your family from when i lived up your end of town .

i didnt read all the years. I just saw my name and got confused. As i said my name isnt one that you come across everyday is it ?

ok colt no worries just didn't want the lady getting the wrong info .

ok colt no worries just didn't want the lady getting the wrong info .

Havnt been on here for ages and since they have altered set up iv forgot how to email you privately. Before I carry on can you just let me know if this just goes to you and not the forum please?

My Mum and Dad went to Rowlinson-sir names Wilkinson and Giblin! Don't know when they attended though!

Finally made it onto this board.Crikey there's some names on here that i haven't heard in a long time

Were you at Rowlinson when it was an all boys school? (Before it became comprehensive) What years were you there if you remember a lot of the names?

I was in the last year that it was a technical school (ie you had to pass the 11+ to get there). The year after mine was the first comprehensive year, and the year after that was the first mixed year. The people in my class included Staurt Smith, Eddie Camplin, Max Sharman, Ian Wright, Martin Westby, Ian Black, Martin Clarke, Dave Hill, Jon Knight, Mick London, Shaun Murphy, Andrew Turner, Alan Jacobs, Ian Ibbotson, Tony Howard, Sean Saunders - and other in my year were Roy Hale, Pete Schofield (George), Richard Utley, and a few others I will remember when I have finished this post. Notorious people from the comprehensive years included Martin Williams (Wombat to his friends - and his enemies!) and his entourage, again, their names will come back to me after I have finished.