Part Time Jobs for 16 Year Old

I'm 16 and have less than a month left at school, looking for a part time job anywhere

What are your interests? What career path do you want to follow?

I'm 16 and have less than a month left at school, looking for a part time job anywhere

I'd really recommend an apprenticeship. This will allow you to receive vocational training and pretty much puts you at the head of the queue after 12 months for any jobs that come up with the company (jobs that you probably wouldn't have otherwise had the required skills/experience to even get an interview for). It doesn't matter if you have no work experience as long as you show the right attitude and want to learn. Just make sure you choose a company that will spend time and money to train you - not just have you making the boss's coffee!

01709 331163 is the number for Optimas. From our experience, they really care about their candidates and I'm sure they will get you a good opportunity. If there's a particular industry you'd like to learn about, I'm sure they have a client to match.

A usual part time job for a 16 year old will get very little to put on your CV; an apprenticeship could give you a lot more :)

You need to start thinking about your life and what you want to do with it. Do you want to do anything? To do that you need to do some research and consider what youd like to achieve, then figure out what you need to do to get there.

If you cant figure this out by yourself then you need some career advice. You should try and figure out what skills you have and what interests as well.

If you leave school at 16 then you are in control of your own future, so best figure out a plan so you don't drift.

You might need more qualifications.

NVQ skills

or as pointed out above an apprenticeship.

You should look at this website

https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk

and maybe register with these people

http://www.sheffieldfutures.org.uk/

If you dont take an interest in your future, then nobody else will.

In terms of quick cash/ easier jobs

Then apply to supermarkets for shelf stacking or maybe places like Mcds. subway and other fast food chains.

Hi Highfield111 if you would like to learn pork butchery then give me a ring 07703162688

Why a part time job and not a full time one?

think he might mean part time to fit in with further education at 6th form or college.

Sure the lad probably only wanted some work for a few months until he starts college...ended up with life advice :lol:

I wish I have some advice to give you but I dont I'm afraid but good luck with your job hunting and good on you for looking for work to earn a living.:thumbsup:

Try your local pubs for pot washing and glass collecting if you only want a part time job buddy :thumbsup:

Hi Highfield111 if you would like to learn pork butchery then give me a ring 07703162688

Is this offer open to others? I'd love to learn pork butchery!