Missing chihuahua Now Home

Missing from 1pm 11/5/14 little brown short haired male chihuahua gone missing and cannot find him. He's a loved family member and is missed dearly if anyone knows where he is please let me know thank you xx

It would probably help if we knew where abouts he's missing from? Also, is he wearing a collar and iD? Microchipped?

Ok sorry last post was a little short in info I live on the oval in firth park and mr chihuahua is a short haired male brown beautiful animal. He broke out through the back gate and has been missing since 1 pm Sunday 11/5/14 he is microchipped and answers to the name sparkles or mr sparkles I miss him so much as do the kids we feel we have lost a family member my childrens sibling so if you hear or see please reply. Thank you his vet is Springfield vets on firth park road also ta

---------- Post added 12-05-2014 at 07:26 ----------

It's the s5 area in sheffield

Edited by Sellyb81
No collar

Thank you for the extra info. I hope you get him home soon. Keep us updated xx

Is this the chihuahua on Facebook that's been reunited?

Hi everyone yes Its the dog off Facebook I found my dog late last night at one of the neighbours houses she came round and left her number and I called and collected him I'm sorry it was late so waited until after work today to inform everyone he is home and thank you xx