Fishpond Road West or Darnall Drive

Hi, we are currently looking to move house for myself, wife and 14 month old son.

Within our budget and for what we are after 3 bedroom semi detached, we have seen 2 properties - located in the areas of fishpond road west in woodthorpe and in darnall drive.

I was just after any thoughts on what the areas are like as we currently live at the other side of Sheffield near chapeltown/ecclesfield.

I have to travel to work in the city centre via public transport so thoughts on this would also be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Darnall drive was fine untill the Eastern Europeans moved in... That's why we moved out give it a miss.

Edited by alarmingmark
Speling

And on fishponds rd west, there's a family of druggies who are always causing trouble.

There used to be a lot of house break ins as well..however they suddenly stopped when a certain resident died.

Thanks for the replies - not looking too promising for a family home so far. Lol

Will keep looking at other properties.

How is fishponds road west now as I'm looking at a house on there

After speaking to other people directly we decided not to move to that area. We just got a lot of bad feedback and comments which put us off. It may be fine but with our young son potentially growing up in that area it we weren't prepared to risk it.