New windows wanted got to be good

Hi has anybody used Sheffield Windows what are they like . Think they call him Shaun . Cheers Spider :love:

Sheffield Windows are Sheffield's most trusted window company. They come out give you the quote, and you call them back they don't hassle you, they are not the cheapest, not the most expensive but they are reliable, clean tidy, fit top quality windows at a fair price. I like a lot of people you'll find on here have first hand experience, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Frame Ups on Langsett road are the same, no hassle and clean & tidy.

Sheffield Window centre ,Broad Lane have just done all mine including lead designs and a new composite door which is superb.You phone them up Geoff comes to measure etc then you get a price presented in a good quality brochure and thats it,no more contact until you ring them,no hassle no putting 100% on to knock 50% off.All German Rehua materials are used,top spec.the fitters were on time and really clean and tidy and friendly everyone speaks nice and all the guys and gals are employees not subbies and have been with the company for years.You wont go far wrong with these and you can have piece of mind.

I fit windows if you want to give me a call and I can give you a quote cheers

Give frank a call at Just Trade Windows Ltd on 01142349424.

Very nice fella and decent prices.

:thumbsup: Sheffield window centre.

Safestyle UK:gag::gag::gag:

While we are on this subject does anyone still make wooden windows apart from Frame up .I don't want anything fancy or conservation spec just bog standard picture windows made from wood .

Yeh we still make wooden windows. But I would hva to look at job and quote specifically as they are bespoked and vary in prices

Hi there my name is Mark from bluestone upvc and we would be happy to provide you with a free no obligation quote. We are a highly motivated family run business offering a first class service. Backed by our Certass registration and insurance backed guarantee.

If we can of any help please call me on 01142874024/ 07720916825

http://www.bluestoneupvc.co.uk

Thanks Mark.

Sheffield Window Centre are a very good company. I had a problem where a dormer window leaked in very heavy rain. I called them and someone arrived to have a look before the rain shower had finished.