Sad budgie needs some budgie friends

Hello all,

About two months ago our budgie, Edward, lost her budgie soulmate James :( Since then she seems to be a very unhappy little soul and we really feel for her. We are not keen on getting her a new friend, as we might move country in the next two years and would not be able to take them with us.

We really want Edward to be happy, and I am wondering if there is anyone out there that has an aviary with a few budgies, that would allow Edward to join them. She is an older girl (probably around 8 years old) and we would really like to see her be happy again.

If anyone has any tips for us, I would be most grateful.

Viv

On page 12 of the Sheffield Pet Owners section of the forum there is a post by Vizbucks offering to take in budgies, cockatiels etc into his large aviaries. It says that the RSPCA refer people to him so I would imagine he has been vetted etc so you know you're budgie would be in safe and knowledgeable hands.

Good luck, I hope you're little one cheers up!!

Thank you for the suggestion :) I have also had one pm, and I will check both options. We love Edward to bits and are keen to see her go to a nice comfy place, with lots of friends.

best

Viv