Bitter suites sheffield band

Ray Ashton played guitar, I think. He worked in the fab shop at Davy United, I was in the M/c shop.

Hi there I new Steve Mitchell very well as he was my dad too. I'm his eldest son

And I have a younger sister too. My name is Lee Mitchell

My sisters name is Lana Mitchell.

Wow how are you its lovely to finely talk to you I never meet Steve but always new he was my dad omg can't believe e in touch how's life and your family xxx

Hi Kirsty I had no idea that my Dad had another daughter which has come as a bit of a shock,I guess there's a lot you would like to know where would you like to start.Im doing fine so is the family thanks for asking speak soon :)

Thanks for get in back in touch glad all is well o how's u and your sis have you got family of your own? How old r ya both I'm 36 and a mum to Brandon who's 13 and Lauren who's 12 anyway take care luv x

Kirsty your Dad belonged to a group who gave thousands in Sheffied musical pleasure. They were great unassuming Sheffielders. Barry was lead singer and was backed by Gerry Scanlan on bass. Such a popular group and nice guys to boot. Be proud of your father, his reputation proceeds him.

Hi there I new Steve Mitchell very well as he was my dad too. I'm his eldest son

Is your mum called Gail, Lee?

---------- Post added 05-06-2014 at 18:48 ----------

bitter suite, now theres a name from my youth! my mum and dad used to take me to smithy wood working mens club in the 80s to see that band everytime they played! mum had a single she got from one gig! (will ask her) my dad loved them as they played rock, there gigs used to finish with stairway to heaven. the singer sung with a style were he leaned into the side of the mic , never forget! made me wanna be a rock star! not a chef hahaha x

---------- Post added 05-06-2014 at 18:48 ----------

This is Lana , Steves daughter and no Gail is not our mum, but we do know her x

Hi hope you don't mind me asking about Steve Lana just be nice to find out a bit about where and who I come from plus got two fabulous kids who have another family out there and never meet I don't want them growing up like me thinking "what if " x

---------- Post added 19-06-2014 at 06:23 ----------

Would like to say a big thank you to everyone who as replied and giving me and my kids an insight in Steve's life and the man he was and hope he finely knows he was never far from my mind x

Edited by 19kirsty

Sorry just seen your msg Kirsty, no I don't mind at all . Hope your well x

Hi Lana I'm well thanks for asking hope you and your family are look after yourself take care hope to speak soon xxx